Is Charles Co. Racist?

Pandora

camily said:
I went to school with Officer James Thompson and he's black, so how can it be racism?

I was wondering when somebody was going to mention that. I think another officer there is also black, but I'm sure the Lyles family will call them Uncle Toms. :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
camily said:
I went to school with Officer James Thompson and he's black, so how can it be racism?

I thought the original arresting officer was black, but the deputy that shot the guy was white.

camily

Peace
otter said:
I thought the original arresting officer was black, but the deputy that shot the guy was white.
Yes, that's right, I just meant that he was there and was part of the incident.

Midnightrider

RoseRed said:
BTW... if you were referring to the BlackWhite thread, I made only one comment in the whole thread http://forums.somd.com/showpost.php?p=1396491&postcount=41 so if you consider that giving her a hard time, you are overly sensitive.
I was actually refering to you calling out one of the few black forumites in a thread about race, with you obvious supposition that she would have the "predictable black response" so that you could have a laugh.

not being overly sensitive, and i didn't even see the other thread.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
OldHillcrestGuy said:
It just gets old hearing people trying to blame other people for there troubles.
I know these people, and had to live in their presence for almost a year. When confronted with the slightest infraction (loitering in front of the buildings) they would get all up in arms and act like they were being singled out because of their race, when in fact it was because they were disrespectful and belligerent. I can't tell you how many times I saw kids playing outside unsupervised. All I have to say about the situation is that I'm glad there were no innocent bystanders that got hurt by the deceased's behavior. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Midnightrider said:
I was actually refering to you calling out one of the few black forumites in a thread about race, with you obvious supposition that she would have the "predictable black response" so that you could have a laugh.

not being overly sensitive, and i didn't even see the other thread.

I was asking a serious question. When have you ever seen me attack someone due to their race? Please point out my errors.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
he resisted arrest, pulled a gun, fired at police and was shot dead!

Where is the problem?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Midnightrider said:
yeah, how did i miss that that was a serious question, and not intended to make fun of lexi?

So I asked her a question and responded to Sharon. Yup, that makes me a racist. Ya got me there. :yay:

Nupe2

You all don't understand...we black people are more racist than you white folks....We HATE Ni......s! (see Chris Rock) :lmao: