Is Chesapeake Hills closing?

willie

so you work in the clubhouse, right?
Nope.
I just don't believe anyone there said that unless you said or did something to really, really provoke them. During the time they had the temporary greens, the guys behind the counter took some nasty verbal abuse that no one should have to tolerate but I never saw them fire back.

My take on this is a bit different than that of mrgolf58. IMHO, Casper Group needed to make better decisions. The new Superintendent has already turned things around dramatically.

mrgolf58

I will agree that there were many poor decisions made especially in regards to the previous Superintendents as well as the previous GM's, but if you pay peanuts, you are going to get monkeys!

Nope.
I just don't believe anyone there said that unless you said or did something to really, really provoke them. During the time they had the temporary greens, the guys behind the counter took some nasty verbal abuse that no one should have to tolerate but I never saw them fire back.

My take on this is a bit different than that of mrgolf58. IMHO, Casper Group needed to make better decisions. The new Superintendent has already turned things around dramatically.

budman473

Sounds like I should use my gift certificate from there sooner rather than later. What condition is ths course?

mrgolf58

I'm sure your gift cert will be good no matter who owns the golf course. I doubt any new owner of a business would not redeem it.

The course is in good shape. The Bermuda Fairways are beginning to go dormant and will look "dead", but that's what they do when it gets cold.

Sounds like I should use my gift certificate from there sooner rather than later. What condition is ths course?