Is Paula?....

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pete said:
If I were Simon I would thrust a dagger into their heart. Don't they screen these effing people?

I think they must screen out the just "okay" singers. The big draw is always the trainwrecks.

What's more entertaining than watching people humiliate themselves? Sort of like this place. :jet:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Christy said:
I think they must screen out the just "okay" singers. The big draw is always the trainwrecks.

What's more entertaining than watching people humiliate themselves? Sort of like this place. :jet:
:killingme :high5:

D

dems4me

Pete said:
If I were Simon I would thrust a dagger into their heart. Don't they screen these effing people?

This IS the screening process :lol: Its more like a number system... only the first 500 or something like that can try out in front of the judges. As youcan see, its not based on talent. :lol: Overall, AI is not all like this... this is just the tryout stage :lol: Then they pair them into groups, then weed them out from there. This is just stage/screening part one :lol:
I LOVE AI!!!! I've been counting down the months, then the weeks, then the days and FINALY the day has come, I was counting down the hours today at work :lol: I get sooo sucked into this show! :clap: Guess that's kind of pathetic huh? :ohwell:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
This IS the screening process :lol: Its more like a number system... only the first 500 or something like that can try out in front of the judges. As youcan see, its not based on talent. :lol: Overall, AI is not all like this... this is just the tryout stage :lol: Then they pair them into groups, then weed them out from there. This is just stage/screening part one :lol:
I LOVE AI!!!! I've been counting down the months, then the weeks, then the days and FINALY the day has come, I was counting down the hours today at work :lol: I get sooo sucked into this show! :clap: Guess that's kind of pathetic huh? :ohwell:

So they don't screen people at all?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:

I can't wait til we know the contestants well enough to give them nicknames! :dance:

Pete

Repete
So they pay to put these people up in Hollywood? How many? They must blast through them pretty quick out there.

Help me out I am an American Idol virgin.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
:yeahthat: :lol: Also, don't forget when it really gets swinging its on practically every night of the week!! :yahoo:

I love watching American Idol with you! :clap: :lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Pete said:
I hate people who use their uniforms :boo:

I agree. :yay:

I actually didn't think the Navy dude was all that, but you know they weren't going to send him packin and have the entire US Navy all ticked off. :lol: