Is Paula?....

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
dems4me said:
:yahoo: You know, until we come up with nicnames for the trainwreck contestants, we can just name them forumites at random :shrug: I'm tsure hat's how this forum would be if we were all on that show :roflmao:

:roflmao: I was doing that! I think I saw CMurda, pingrr and chess...:jet:

Azzy

K_Jo said:
There are only about 30 more shows just like this one before the real show starts. :huggy:
These shows are hilarious! :killingme
Once the real show starts, I won't watch anymore. I really hate reality TV show trash :jameo:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Azzy said:
These shows are hilarious! :killingme
Once the real show starts, I won't watch anymore. I really hate reality TV show trash :jameo:

I love reality TV show trash! I could watch them all night long. :lmao:

Azzy

meangirl said:
I love reality TV show trash! I could watch them all night long. :lmao:
I hardly watch TV at all :lol: even shows I love, like Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, and Boston Legal (my favorite) I hardly watch them at all. You won't catch me watching reality shows ever, well, sometimes, if thats whats on and there is nothing else to do. I am anti-survivor though :nono: I HATE that show and believe that it is the root of all that is evil reality show trash :lmao:

meangirl

Nice lady!
Azzy said:
I hardly watch TV at all :lol: even shows I love, like Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, and Boston Legal (my favorite) I hardly watch them at all. You won't catch me watching reality shows ever, well, sometimes, if thats whats on and there is nothing else to do. I am anti-survivor though :nono: I HATE that show and believe that it is the root of all that is evil reality show trash :lmao:

:buttkick: Survivor is the only one I DO watch! :lol: I am the same though, never watch TV. (except Survivor) That is the ONLY show I watch. Sometimes Michelle will have something on, like Gene Simmons show or Hulk Hogans and I will get caught up in it for a little bit while she's watching, but I never turn it on/watch it again. :jameo:

Azzy

meangirl said:
:buttkick: Survivor is the only one I DO watch! :lol: I am the same though, never watch TV. (except Survivor) That is the ONLY show I watch. Sometimes Michelle will have something on, like Gene Simmons show or Hulk Hogans and I will get caught up in it for a little bit while she's watching, but I never turn it on/watch it again. :jameo:
Survivor started ALL of this reality TV show mess :jameo: :lol: