Is there any intrest in a Hard Rock band in SOMD?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
My dad's band plays some heavier stuff like Megadeth mixed in with Classic Rock and the such... The only kind of heavy band that I have seen is Silvertung and they played Memories. There was a crowd, just not packed and it did seem to be people under 30. I think a lot of bar owners just have an issue with the crowd that music draws :/ But I would go!

:yay:

I'd come listen if anyone under 30 is prohibited from entering the establishment. That's the biggest thing I hate about metal music - the fans.
I just can't see heavy metal rockers getting excited about playing to a crowd of Grannies Gone Wild...:lol:

seven

Hey cool I like how you did that. You should look in to vocal lessons I have been taking them for over 26 years. They do wonders and it looks and sounds like you have something to work with. Good luck in your ventures.

E

EmptyTimCup

Where would you play? There are precious few venues left as best I can see..and speaking as someone who once owned and operated a bar (17 years ago..) that almost always had live rock bands on weekends.

Your Garage is big enough .....

.... a couple of kegs off to one side 10 bucks a head

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
If only there was another place around here like Badfish used to be. Man I miss the fact every weekend I could go and rock out. \m/