Ivanka Trump surprised by 'viciousness,' 'ferocity' of father's critics

littlelady

God bless the USA
Dude, you really need to have seen Atlantic City in the 60's and 70's to have any perspective.
Almost nothing could have made it worse.

I love you Sam. You are one of the main reasons I am still here. I think Sap will not know what to do with your reply. Ignorance is a sad thing.

Hijinx

To be fair to Sappy, the bulk of the votes for Trump came from hard-working, Americans (folks self-identified as 'American' when asked what race they were), rural folk.

I'm so okay with that. I mean there are some in the wealthy 'elite' circle that voted for him, too. But those are fine exceptions to the rule.

To be honest, the bulk of votes in both parties are not from the rich, but from the working class.But Sappy dildo hasn't got a clue.

Hijinx

Dude, you really need to have seen Atlantic City in the 60's and 70's to have any perspective.

When the Steel Pier went down Atlantic City went to hell and it never really came back.
It was never the same again.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He did more to ruin Atlantic City then almost anyone.

is there anything you don't blame Trump for ?

... who now see he filled his cabinet with rich people despite claiming he was going to drain the swamp.

A had NOTHING to do with B

If you read polls his support among his voters has declined a little but 57% of the country think he is doing a poor job.

still better than Clinton or Obama were doing at this point

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL

The irony of all this crap is that before he was a serious contender all those people that hate him so much were kissing his ass because he was donating to their charity of choice. That is why I ignore 95% of the crap that comes out in the media now.

Sapidus

Can you prove that? His approval rating is lower than any modern president at this point so I am not sure where you get that information.

Restitution

Just wondering....

Do you guys have a little notebook with your MPD user names and login passwords? It seems to me that it would be hard to remember them without some kind of log. You know who you are.... :yay:

Really? Some of you registered 5 or 6 years ago and make no posts and all the sudden you are making 20 posts per day. Really??

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Sappy operates with the benefit of zero facts and less knowledge. That's right there in the progbot handbook.

hotbikermama40

Just wondering....

Do you guys have a little notebook with your MPD user names and login passwords? It seems to me that it would be hard to remember them without some kind of log. You know who you are.... :yay:

Really? Some of you registered 5 or 6 years ago and make no posts and all the sudden you are making 20 posts per day. Really??

LOL...I can't speak for others, but I had to do a password reset request