Jail/Prisons & Insanity.

Pete

Repete
JPC said:
:larry: Another thing that makes those poverty numbers a misleading untruth is that even if those custodials and children were to be paid their child support in full then the gov keeps the c/s money and does not give the c/s cash to the children and does not give the child support to the custodials either.

The State takes the child support money payments for itself. WHY? because all those poor children and all those poor custodials already have all of their physical needs completely filled already, or have easy access to all their needs already, and the law does not give the c/s because it is just extra cash for the custodials.

The child support law keeps the c/s payments and does not give it to the families because the c/s is just extra cash and does not help any child at all.

So in all those listed poverty cases in Sharon's quote above, none of those American children get any of the child support payments whether the separated parents pay c/s or not. Maryland keeps the child support and does not pay it to the children or to the custodials, but some other States that do give the c/s will also deduct the amount from the food stamps or from other assistances so they put a little in one hand and take it back out on the other side but the gov does not give the families the extra cash called child support.

Plus the non custodial / separated parents are poor too, or low income which is the same thing, so the law puts dead-broke parents in jail that can not pay the unjust c/s demands while the children do not even need the child support at all.

The unjust system does need reform. :whistle:
OK, let me do this step by step.

JPC, your granddaughter is hungry, her mom has a job that doesn't pay enough to pay everything and your son is not paying child support so we figure it out and she needs $70 a week to get by so I give her $70 a week for food.

In the meantime, I go after your son and make him pay the $50 in CS he was ordered to pay. He gives me the $50.

I take that $50 I got from your son and give it to your granddaughters mommy PLUS $20 out of my pocket so she still gets the $70 she needs a week.

How in the hell do you figure the state is keeping the cs money?

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Pete he is gonna have to do the math again and YOU know he can't come up with the answer. Heck, he never answered your last math problem.:lol:

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

Pete said:
I go after your son and make him pay the $50 in CS he was ordered to pay. He gives me the $50.

I take that $50 I got from your son and give it to your granddaughters mommy PLUS $20 out of my pocket so she still gets the $70 she needs a week.

How in the hell do you figure the state is keeping the cs money?
:larry: Because you and the State are free to give away your own money to whomever you want, but making a dishonest claim that the law is taking money from parents to provide for needy children is a lie since you and it are taking money and keeping it then that is stealing, plain and simple, if you gave $70. and took $50. by force then give the child the whole $120., but no, Pete and the State law puts the children's c/s money into their own dirty pockets and call it helping children. But they each keep the extra c/s cash for themselves. It needs to be stopped.
:whistle:

Pete

Repete
JPC said:
:larry: Because you and the State are free to give away your own money to whomever you want, but making a dishonest claim that the law is taking money from parents to provide for needy children is a lie since you and it are taking money and keeping it then that is stealing, plain and simple, if you gave $70. and took $50. by force then give the child the whole $120., but no, Pete and the State law puts the children's c/s money into their own dirty pockets and call it helping children. But they each keep the extra c/s cash for themselves. It needs to be stopped.
:banghead::faint:

You retard!

When I got the $50 from your son I stopped giving $70 to your granddaughter and I gave her the $50 from your son PLUS $20 from me. Nothing was stolen.

Midnightrider

JPC said:
wow, theres a big su-prise, hey didn't get it..... :supertard:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Pete said:
:banghead::faint:

You retard!

When I got the $50 from your son I stopped giving $70 to your granddaughter and I gave her the $50 from your son PLUS $20 from me. Nothing was stolen.
Quick, Pete - if I give you three apples and I take two away, how mahy do you have? :nerd:

Midnightrider

:war:
Chasey_Lane said:
Quick, Pete - if I give you three apples and I take two away, how mahy do you have? :nerd:
the state is stealing my apples now, oligarchy, base over running county, no child support, kids fed, firebox :meltdown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao:

You guys do like to beat a dead horse, don't you?

Pete, JPC thinks ANYTHING a non-custodial parent pays for their child is stealing. If he had to give one thin dime to support his child, he would consider that dime stolen from him.

Don't you get it by now? He's been very clear. Why do you think he's a blatant tax and spend Democrat? So the rest of us can pick up the tab for HIS lifestyle. He is on public assistance and doesn't even pay for his own internet usage, not even through tax dollars because he doesn't PAY taxes.

:banghead:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:

Pete, JPC thinks ANYTHING a non-custodial parent pays for their child is stealing. If he had to give one thin dime to support his child, he would consider that dime stolen from him.

Don't you get it by now? He's been very clear. Why do you think he's a blatant tax and spend Democrat? So the rest of us can pick up the tab for HIS lifestyle. He is on public assistance and doesn't even pay for his own internet usage, not even through tax dollars because he doesn't PAY taxes.

Can't..... talk......right now.....Chasey .....stole ......my apples .....and .....I am......hyperventilating........

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

vraiblonde said:
:larry: Perhaps it is because they care about justice and decency and care about what is happenning in our own community. If that poster does not care then she can leave the dead horse alone!!!!!!!!
vrailblonde said:
:whistle: If there is one thing that I do - it is tell others what I think and this poster sure does not speak for me and my thoughts. This is an example of why such words are called slander and lies because they are her own nasty opinions but claiming to read my mind. Anyone here can ask me anything and find out first hand "what I think" or see my website link and find out what I think from me and do not believe mind readers.
vrailblonde said:
:jameo: I do pay sales tax and that makes me a tax payer, and I paid taxes for many years when I was employed, and knocking me recieving benefits when she knows I get them from my disabilities is a cheap cut-down.
:wench:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
JPC said:
:I do pay sales tax and that makes me a tax payer, and I paid taxes for many years when I was employed, and knocking me recieving benefits when she knows I get them from my disabilities is a cheap cut-down.
We're not talking about when you were employed and paid taxes, we're talking about you stealing from the government in the year 2006. You are a THIEF, THIEF, THIEF! Show me proof that you yourself have earned a living by your own means and I'll retract my statement. Until then, continue wiping your ass with my toilet paper.

Pete

Repete
JPC said:
:larry: Perhaps it is because they care about justice and decency and care about what is happenning in our own community. If that poster does not care then she can leave the dead horse alone!!!!!!!! :whistle: If there is one thing that I do - it is tell others what I think and this poster sure does not speak for me and my thoughts. This is an example of why such words are called slander and lies because they are her own nasty opinions but claiming to read my mind. Anyone here can ask me anything and find out first hand "what I think" or see my website link and find out what I think from me and do not believe mind readers. :jameo: I do pay sales tax and that makes me a tax payer, and I paid taxes for many years when I was employed, and knocking me recieving benefits when she knows I get them from my disabilities is a cheap cut-down.
Don't worry little buddy, I reported that slanderous cheap shot post for you :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC said:
If there is one thing that I do - it is tell others what I think and this poster sure does not speak for me and my thoughts. This is an example of why such words are called slander and lies because they are her own nasty opinions but claiming to read my mind. Anyone here can ask me anything and find out first hand "what I think" or see my website link and find out what I think from me and do not believe mind readers.
JPC, that is where I formed my opinion - from your posts that YOU made CLEARLY outlining your position.

It is not slander and it is not a lie. It came from YOUR own fingers on a keyboard.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JPC said:
I do pay sales tax and that makes me a tax payer, and I paid taxes for many years when I was employed, and knocking me recieving benefits when she knows I get them from my disabilities is a cheap cut-down.
It is NOT a "cheap cutdown" when it's TRUE. If you're healthy enough to drag your butt to the library to post on these forums, you are healthy enough to have a J-O-B. As I posted in a different thread, the mentally handicapped kid at the grocery store has a job - what's YOUR problem???

If :)killingme) you are elected, how do you intend to get to Annapolis to do your job?

If you are so disabled that you cannot work to support yourself, how is it you think you can work for the residents of St. Mary's County???

Answer those two questions, please, and no shilly-shallying :nono:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
JPC said:
Because it is incoherant. There is no real question there. There is nothing there for me to respond to. It is just off the wall comments.
So you are at last admitting to not being able to understand English framed with proper grammar. It's about time. :larry:

You should have just answered the original point of that mini-thread, even as stupid as that answer would have been.

(That original point, by the way, was disproving your assertion that no children are hurt by not receiving child support when your own link showed otherwise.)

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
vraiblonde said:
:howdy: And what a pleasure to see you have joined us. :stick:

Every day I get tired of him... but he is the proverbial train wreck. And I know that no matter what stupid things I do, JPC has done something worse, so that's fun.