Jail/Prisons & Insanity.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

vraiblonde said:
If :)killingme) you are elected, how do you intend to get to Annapolis to do your job?

If you are so disabled that you cannot work to support yourself, how is it you think you can work for the residents of St. Mary's County???
:larry: Being disabled is a challenge for me. I guess (if elected) then maybe I could get my old driver's license back again and then buy a car so I could drive up to Annapolis.

The problem is that I have a sore condition in both of my hands, so the right hand can not grasp large objects but can grip the stearing wheele, and the left hand can grasp large objects like a coke bottle with three fingers but that left hand has difficulties grasping a small stearing wheele because two fingers are locked down.

So the Delegate 29b position does not require driving and the law does permit me as disabled to hold that 29b position if elected, and as a Delegate I would have a Constitutional right to be present at the assembly.

Thus I do not know if a car and driving is doable or not and I do not want to drive because of my difficulties. But because of my political position and platform and the lackings of my opponent then I do believe that I am still the best candidate for election to 29b.
:jameo:

Midnightrider

JPC said:
:larry: Being disabled is a challenge for me. I guess (if elected) then maybe I could get my old driver's license back again and then buy a car so I could drive up to Annapolis.

The problem is that I have a sore condition in both of my hands, so the right hand can not grasp large objects but can grip the stearing wheele, and the left hand can grasp large objects like a coke bottle with three fingers but that left hand has difficulties grasping a small stearing wheele because two fingers are locked down.

So the Delegate 29b position does not require driving and the law does permit me as disabled to hold that 29b position if elected, and as a Delegate I would have a Constitutional right to be present at the assembly.

Thus I do not know if a car and driving is doable or not and I do not want to drive because of my difficulties. But because of my political position and platform and the lackings of my opponent then I do believe that I am still the best candidate for election to 29b.

youre a retard, you have a right to be at teh assembly, but you are not ENTITLED to have the state make special arrangements to get you sorry azz there. Take a freaking bus or a cab if you don't want to drive.

J

JPC, Sr.

The Wizard!

Midnightrider said:
youre a retard, you have a right to be at teh assembly, but you are not ENTITLED to have the state make special arrangements to get you sorry azz there. Take a freaking bus or a cab if you don't want to drive.
:larry: It is a disability so I am disabled and not retarded. Being retarded is a totally different condition.