Jeep

Bozznc

110 degrees and shivering
Big question is.. What type of shopping cart? Pier One, K-Mart, or Big Lots? It does matter, ya know

PrepH4U

Bozznc said:
Big question is.. What type of shopping cart? Pier One, K-Mart, or Big Lots? It does matter, ya know
It is a modified daily driver street version, she has it chromed out! :lol:

Bozznc

kwillia said:
And Jameo hooked her up with spinners...:smile:

Wow.. That's hot.. Real spinners, or the 7" gold hubcaps with light-up valvestems for the airless tires?

meangirl

Nice lady!
PrepH4U said:
It is a modified daily driver street version, she has it chromed out! :lol:

Extremely modified I'd say. :twitch:

Attachments

• 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 96

PrepH4U

Bozznc said:
Wow.. That's hot.. Real spinners, or the 7" gold hubcaps with light-up valvestems for the airless tires?
Of course they are real spinners, jameo is not a cheapskate, she made them outta real aluminum cans. She doesn't have light up valve stems as they clashed with the underglow lights.

Bozznc

PrepH4U said:
Of course they are real spinners, jameo is not a cheapskate, she made them outta real aluminum cans. She doesn't have light up valve stems as they clashed with the underglow lights.

Well I've been put in my place.. I should have known that! How'd she go about mounting the plastic nonfunctional carbon fiber imitation light up rear spoiler?

Bozznc said:
Well I've been put in my place.. I should have known that! How'd she go about mounting the plastic nonfunctional carbon fiber imitation light up rear spoiler?
Nomo mounts just about anything.

Bozznc

PrepH4U said:
So what kind of jeep do you drive?

Wifey has a cherokee, I have a '47 cj2a with the original 134 flat head and 6 volt everything.. I love roughing it

Bozznc said:
But whatever should I say? She seems so intimidating! *shiver*
Nah... she's not that intimidating. All you have to do is go watch her play ball and you'll see...:yay:

PrepH4U

Bozznc said:
Wifey has a cherokee, I have a '47 cj2a with the original 134 flat head and 6 volt everything.. I love roughing it
I like roughing it also, have a Grand Cherokee v8 hemi wanna drag? :lol: