Kan't Keep Kitty

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Look, you're itchin' for a spanking right now dear aren't ya'? ....... no moving is far from convenient, and I am skilled at it, as I've moved 2 times in the past 2 years, and I had a LOT of critters/stuff to move believe me.

I just mean people will use the fact that they are moving as a reason to get rid of a pet. If I were looking for a place to move, it wouldn't be a place that didn't allow pets - get it? If I were looking for another house/property to buy, it wouldn't be one that didn't have space/zoning for my outdoor critters also. People make CHOICES. If someone wants to make that choice to get rid of a pet? Its probably BETTER for the pet - why stay where it's not wanted/loved?

Now I do realize there is the rare instance when a person is forced to move and REALLY can't take their critter(s) with them, and they have no choice in the matter. Like the elderly couple I heard about that have two 5 year old declawed cats they have to give up because they will be homeless.

Now bend over :buttkick:

:spank:

:smooch:

:killingme Have you never moved in your life?? :killingme Do you really believe moving is convenient? :killingme

That's siggy worthy riaght thar! :killingme

DEEKAYPEE8569

I wasn't saying anyone in particular - I was just talking about people in general. I apologize if you thought I was targeting you with that statement, I wasn't.

MY apologies to you, Ark. I was just upset about having to give up my cat after such a long time.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I'm sorry you're having to suffer without your kitty :huggy:

"Suffer" is kind of a strong term though. After something like 13.....14 years of her being around, it's just another; albeit unwanted lifestyle change for me. I miss her, but it gets better as the days go on.

And who knows.....maybe somewhere 'down the road' when I'm in a better situation, I'll find another cat.....maybe a small dog.....idk.....:shrug: whaddya gonna do, huh?

My "problem" is, I like animals. If I had found a stray horse; which I know doesn't exist; I prob'ly would have found a way to keep it.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
But there ARE stray horses .... :whistle:

"Suffer" is kind of a strong term though. After something like 13.....14 years of her being around, it's just another; albeit unwanted lifestyle change for me. I miss her, but it gets better as the days go on.

And who knows.....maybe somewhere 'down the road' when I'm in a better situation, I'll find another cat.....maybe a small dog.....idk.....:shrug: whaddya gonna do, huh?

My "problem" is, I like animals. If I had found a stray horse; which I know doesn't exist; I prob'ly would have found a way to keep it.

DEEKAYPEE8569

But there ARE stray horses .... :whistle:

I think if I went outside and found a horse sitting on the front porch or wandering around the neighborhood; like one would find a cat or a dog; I'd be surprised, to say the least.

Not to argue with you Ark, but that is what I mean by "stray."

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I know .... :lmao:

I think if I went outside and found a horse sitting on the front porch or wandering around the neighborhood; like one would find a cat or a dog; I'd be surprised, to say the least.

Not to argue with you Ark, but that is what I mean by "stray."