Kan't Keep Kitty

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

DEEKAYPEE8569

That 'cause your rough -n- tough, right!

Get over it. Seriously.

FIRST of all.....NO.....not because I'm "rough-n-tough".....but because YOU talk too much!

and.....get over WHAT?

The only reason I reply to your inane drivel is because you don't need the last word.

Abc123

Jimminy Crickets, people! Can we just help DeeKayPee8569 find a home for the kitty??? Let's stop with the jokes, whether they are funny, not funny, insensitive or not. No need to hurt feelings and stir up more emotions than what the OP is already dealing with having to part with their pet.
DKP, can we get some stats on the cat?

TurboK9

Jimminy Crickets, people! Can we just help DeeKayPee8569 find a home for the kitty??? Let's stop with the jokes, whether they are funny, not funny, insensitive or not. No need to hurt feelings and stir up more emotions than what the OP is already dealing with having to part with their pet.
DKP, can we get some stats on the cat?

But Toxick wants to be a real boy!

nomoney

FIRST of all.....NO.....not because I'm "rough-n-tough".....but because YOU talk too much!

and.....get over WHAT?

The only reason I reply to your inane drivel is because you don't need the last word.

You're a little loopy.....you should check your trailer for lead paint.

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
Please Post Info On Kitty: Spayed? Neutered? Color? Age? Works Well With Others Ie. Dogs, Kids, Other Cats? Up To Date On Shots? Healthy? How Did You Acquire Him Originally? Is It Mentally Stable?