Kirsten Gillibrand

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sap & TJ are going to accuse you of being as bad as Trump talking about her getting in bed with whoever she is told to.

They can parrot whatever they please - I simply think of them as mindless braying asses. Twisting what Trump actually said - that is out there for everyone to see for themselves - into something it wasn't is the height of retardation.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Gillibrand has stated it was a sexist tweet, but she never said she wouldn't trade sex for doantions...............just sayin'

glhs837

Power with Control
Gillibrand has stated it was a sexist tweet, but she never said she wouldn't trade sex for doantions...............just sayin'

Whats funny is that the sayinf that politics makes for strange bedfellows was around long before women or guys sleeping with other guys in politics were common enough to have a saying about them.

:lol: I can only imagine what presidents past had to say, and I'm sure their language was far more colorful. I'm thinking about Roosevelt and Nixon specifically. The only reason we know about what Trump thinks is due to the proliferation of media, social and news, which did not exist back then. And something Roosevelt might have said stayed within the confines of the 'good ol' boy' network.

Not saying it's right or wrong, not defending anything Trump says, just that we live in a very different time of information disbursement.

glhs837

Power with Control
:lol: I can only imagine what presidents past had to say, and I'm sure their language was far more colorful. I'm thinking about Roosevelt and Nixon specifically. The only reason we know about what Trump thinks is due to the proliferation of media, social and news, which did not exist back then. And something Roosevelt might have said stayed within the confines of the 'good ol' boy' network.

Not saying it's right or wrong, not defending anything Trump says, just that we live in a very different time of information disbursement.

Admittedley, his use of those platforms, and he could keep his twitterfingers a bit less busy and be better for it. Or ask someone for a sanity check to temper his comments before he makes them.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

After 8 years of having a Pussy for President, everyone forgets we've had a lot of real men in the White House who spoke their minds and didn't worry what the first lady might think. I would of loved to hear some of the conversations between Clinton and Vernon Jordan or the Kennedy brothers.

Baker12

She is a whore who slept around for business favors early in her career, before she got too ugly to do this

BOP

USA today's Editorial boards response.

USA TODAY not Wapo or nytimes. USA Today

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.

This isn’t about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt.

Donald Trump, the man, on the other hand, is uniquely awful. His sickening behavior is corrosive to the enterprise of a shared governance based on common values and the consent of the governed.

It should surprise no one how low he went with Gillibrand. When accused during the campaign of sexually harassing or molesting women in the past, Trump’s response was to belittle the looks of his accusers. Last October, Trump suggested that he never would have groped Jessica Leeds on an airplane decades ago: “Believe me, she would not be my first choice, that I can tell you.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...hit-rock-bottom-editorials-debates/945947001/

Meanwhile, your lord and Master went golfing during all the major crisis.

Starman

To appreciate the delicious irony here, we must remember how Gillibrand ascended to her Senate seat.

Of course we all know it was Hillary's old seat (well it's the People's seat, but you know what I mean) before she became Secretary of State. Recall, that seat was "supposed" to go to Caroline Kennedy which would mean a Kennedy would be representing New York in the U.S. Senate for the first time since RFK was assassinated. In fact, this was the exact same seat as RFK, that of junior senator from New York.

However, Caroline Kennedy made the huge mistake of supporting Obama over Hillary in 2008. So, of course, there was a "story" about Caroline Kennedy having an affair -- a story more than likely engineered by that douche bag and Hillary cohort Blumenthal. Gillibrand went on to get the appointment by then-governor (and Hillary ally Patterson) and then much later repaid the favor by obfuscating the Benghazi investigation (even though it's a non-story, she did her part to shield her girl).

So of course the irony of this all is that Gillibrand ascended to her position of Senator only after and directly because Kennedy was smeared by rumors of salacious peccadillos which were never proven to be true.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To appreciate the delicious irony here, we must remember how Gillibrand ascended to her Senate seat.

Of course we all know it was Hillary's old seat (well it's the People's seat, but you know what I mean) before she became Secretary of State. Recall, that seat was "supposed" to go to Caroline Kennedy which would mean a Kennedy would be representing New York in the U.S. Senate for the first time since RFK was assassinated. In fact, this was the exact same seat as RFK, that of junior senator from New York.

However, Caroline Kennedy made the huge mistake of supporting Obama over Hillary in 2008. So, of course, there was a "story" about Caroline Kennedy having an affair -- a story more than likely engineered by that douche bag and Hillary cohort Blumenthal. Gillibrand went on to get the appointment by then-governor (and Hillary ally Patterson) and then much later repaid the favor by obfuscating the Benghazi investigation (even though it's a non-story, she did her part to shield her girl).

So of course the irony of this all is that Gillibrand ascended to her position of Senator only after and directly because Kennedy was smeared by rumors of salacious peccadillos which were never proven to be true.

"There are eight million stories in the naked city; this has been one of them."

It's always something with these people.

Hijinx

Isn't that pretty much how Obama got his Senate seat.?
I seem to remember he started a sex scandal about his opponent , He had his custody agreement which was secret opened by hook or crook and it was exposed that he and his wife were into swapping or something.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Isn't that pretty much how Obama got his Senate seat.?
I seem to remember he started a sex scandal about his opponent , He had his custody agreement which was secret opened by hook or crook and it was exposed that he and his wife were into swapping or something.

Yep! And, it happened again yesterday. And, it will happen again. Do you think Americans will, finally, see the pattern of it all, or take it for coincidences?

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/by+hook+or+by+crook