Ladies, ladies, please.....

W

Wenchy

Speedy70 said:
The 80's were awesome. :lmao:

I might wear my vintage black leggings to Neptune's Sunday night.

They are from Banana Republic. Yes folks, Banana Republic was a mail order business in the late 80's.

:banana:

3397_53491.jpg

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
pixiegirl said:
She's in here daily. I'll have to read the manual on my new phone and see if I can disable the sound on the camera. It makes a loud "click" when a pick is taken. I'll see what I can do. :evil:

Are you telling me this woman wears stockings w/ open toe shoes every day? :lmao:

Wenchy said:
I might wear my vintage black leggings to Neptune's Sunday night.

They are from Banana Republic. Yes folks, Banana Republic was a mail order business in the late 80's.

:banana:

Leggings are back. I should have kept mine. Heck, I even had spandex. :blushing:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
ememdee19 said:
Are you telling me this woman wears stockings w/ open toe shoes every day? :lmao:

Often, very often. The very sad thing is she's gorgeous and I mean absolutely beautiful. She's around my age and dresses like my grandmother, I $hit you not. Vests, old lady sandals with stockings, I don't even know what "wash" to call her jeans the really blue, blue, it's horrible.

W

Wenchy

Speedy70 said:
Leggings are back. I should have kept mine. Heck, I even had spandex. :blushing:

I have a drawer full. Leggings, not spandex. :blush: Most have paint blotches on them. I couldn't stand the thought of throwing them away.

Old Navy has a nice selection of leggings.

W

Wenchy

Nickel said:
I saw that, and they look cute on the right people. I think my legs are too thin for leggings.

You have the legs that leggings were made for. :love:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Wenchy said:
You have the legs that leggings were made for. :love:
They had a bunch at American Eagle (my new favorite store :lol:) last weekend, but I bought these instead:
0329_3085_863.jpg

So comfy. :lmao:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
pixiegirl said:
Often, very often. The very sad thing is she's gorgeous and I mean absolutely beautiful. She's around my age and dresses like my grandmother, I $hit you not. Vests, old lady sandals with stockings, I don't even know what "wash" to call her jeans the really blue, blue, it's horrible.

Does she even wear the holiday sweaters???

christmas%20sweater-thumb.jpg

W

Wenchy

ememdee19 said:
Not a huge fan of the leggings under the skirt...

subcatleggingssp06.gif

If they prevent thong "flashing" I'm all for it. Kind of cute, actually.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Speedy70 said:
When I wear leggings (and I don't, out of respect for my fellow mankind), but if I did, it would look like 10 pounds of shiat in a 5 pound bag. :ohwell:

On a side note, you know how there are bathing suits that (1) lift your butt, (2) lift your boobs, (3) minimize your waist; (4) make your hips appear smaller, (5) give the appearance that you actually have some a longer trunk, (6) flatter your shoulders? Well, by the time that I got all of my body flaws taken care of, I'd be wearing 6 bathing suits at the same time. It is so sad. :bawl:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
pixiegirl said:
Invite her to go shopping with you.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BadGirl said:
When I wear leggings (and I don't, out of respect for my fellow mankind), but if I did, it would look like 10 pounds of shiat in a 5 pound bag. :ohwell:

On a side note, you know how there are bathing suits that (1) lift your butt, (2) lift your boobs, (3) minimize your waist; (4) make your hips appear smaller, (5) give the appearance that you actually have some a longer trunk, (6) flatter your shoulders? Well, by the time that I got all of my body flaws taken care of, I'd be wearing 6 bathing suits at the same time. It is so sad. :bawl:
I've seen the before and after of a woman wearing one of these swimsuits. Absolutely fantastic. :yay: I'd say she looked much more than 10 pounds lighter.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Nickel said:
I've seen the before and after of a woman wearing one of these swimsuits. Absolutely fantastic. :yay: I'd say she looked much more than 10 pounds lighter.
I bought one on-line the other day and you'd be surprised at how heavy the thing is. I was shocked! It takes a lot of material to pull and tug to make yourself look thinner. Another thing.....that swimsuit is dang difficult to put on. I felt like I was wrestling an alligator. By the time I was done, my boobs were up around my chin, making it difficult to eat the sixth brownie.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
BadGirl said:
I bought one on-line the other day and you'd be surprised at how heavy the thing is. I was shocked! It takes a lot of material to pull and tug to make yourself look thinner. Another thing.....that swimsuit is dang difficult to put on. I felt like I was wrestling an alligator. By the time I was done, my boobs were up around my chin, making it difficult to eat the sixth brownie.

:killingme :killingme