Ladies, ladies, please.....

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BadGirl said:
I bought one on-line the other day and you'd be surprised at how heavy the thing is. I was shocked! It takes a lot of material to pull and tug to make yourself look thinner. Another thing.....that swimsuit is dang difficult to put on. I felt like I was wrestling an alligator. By the time I was done, my boobs were up around my chin, making it difficult to eat the sixth brownie.
But at least your new booby shelf provided a place to sit your brownie. :lmao:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
I picked up my son from high school and all the young chickies were wearing micro-mini's with wild colored leggings. Darker colors would be okay, but the lime green and bright yellow looked strange. I have a co-worker who is in her 50's that always dresses :shocking: . I saw her walking in today, (I could not see her feet,) and was surprised to see her in a nice blouse with a cute black skirt that was to her knees. Then she came in my view of her feet, and had no hose on, exposing white veiny legs, with black socks and black high top tennis shoes. I wanted to rip the shoes off of her and whip out my Sally Hansen spray on hose soooo bad.........

This is taking the leggings thing a little too far! Sheer leggings? :barf:

Attachments

• jessica_alba.jpg
    jessica_alba.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 84

jaie

So happy!
harleygirl said:
I picked up my son from high school and all the young chickies were wearing micro-mini's with wild colored leggings. Darker colors would be okay, but the lime green and bright yellow looked strange. I have a co-worker who is in her 50's that always dresses :shocking: . I saw her walking in today, (I could not see her feet,) and was surprised to see her in a nice blouse with a cute black skirt that was to her knees. Then she came in my view of her feet, and had no hose on, exposing white veiny legs, with black socks and black high top tennis shoes. I wanted to rip the shoes off of her and whip out my Sally Hansen spray on hose soooo bad.........
Does that spray work?

W

Wenchy

Speedy70 said:
This is taking the leggings thing a little too far! Sheer leggings? :barf:

Those are "capri" pantyhose. Why she is wearing them with a skirt is beyond me. :lol:

Wenchy said:
Those are "capri" pantyhose. Why she is wearing them with a skirt is beyond me. :lol:

I just did some research and found out that she uses Spanx. Spanx are awesome (I wore something similar under my wedding gown), but to show them in public? No way.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
So...hypothetically speaking...

if you have a dress code, say like at work, that says if you wear a dress or a skirt you MUST wear pantyhose, does that mean you can't wear open-toe shoes with said outfit? :confused:

W

Wenchy

jazz lady said:
if you have a dress code, say like at work, that says if you wear a dress or a skirt you MUST wear pantyhose, does that mean you can't wear open-toe shoes with said outfit? :confused:

No.

You just risk the fashion police posting about said faux pas, and possibly taking pictures with their camera phones, and posting it here when you least expect it.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Wenchy said:
No.

You just risk the fashion police posting about said faux pas, and possibly taking pictures with their camera phones, and posting it here when you least expect it.

:lmao:

We shall see if Pix can manage to get the picture!

Christy

b*tch rocket
jazz lady said:

Effe the fashion police jazz, I'll wear hose with flip flops if I wanna and won't give a crud. :shrug: :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Wenchy said:
No.

That's what I'm afraid of. :frown: I'll be scarred for life. :drama:

:lmao: Like I give a crap. :jameo:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Christy said:
Effe the fashion police jazz, I'll wear hose with flip flops if I wanna and won't give a crud. :shrug: :lol:

And I have absolutely NO doubt you'd do it. :lol: :huggy: