Lazy gate guards.....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Richard Cranium said:
... I have to :killingme when I can get through the gate using my wife's ID....they very seldom do a thorough check.

Maybe they're not so lazy and you just appear very effeminate to them.

O

oldnavy

Hey Dick,

You talk a really mean game behind the cloak of a fake name on anonymous web site where you don't have to back your claims up with fact or action. At least twice now I have seen you throw up the "BS" flag...once at me and not at someone else who posted something contrary to what you believe to be the truth. You are calling people liars because you don't have to do it in person where you run the risk of getting your azz kicke up between your shoulder blades where it belongs. Personally, I'd love to be the one to do it, but you certainly won't come out from behind your protective computer screen to accept the challenge. If I'm wrong...drop me a PM with your name and a place that we can get together. If I'm right...do us all a favor and shut the f*ck up unless you have something useful to post.

Richard Cranium said:
:bs: Not the slob early in the AM.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Does anyone know if...

... They finished building the bleachers at the lake?

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
Nah!

oldnavy said:
You talk a really mean game behind the cloak of a fake name on anonymous web site where you don't have to back your claims up with fact or action. At least twice now I have seen you throw up the "BS" flag...once at me and not at someone else who posted something contrary to what you believe to be the truth. You are calling people liars because you don't have to do it in person where you run the risk of getting your azz kicke up between your shoulder blades where it belongs. Personally, I'd love to be the one to do it, but you certainly won't come out from behind your protective computer screen to accept the challenge. If I'm wrong...drop me a PM with your name and a place that we can get together. If I'm right...do us all a favor and shut the f*ck up unless you have something useful to post.

Not sure you realize this... but there is only one legal threat you are legally allowed to make... and that is a legal threat to sue. What you are typing is criminal... I personally hate seeing the bully bad-arse keyboard guy coming online acting like they are superman when they are clueless who they are threatening. No sense in PM'ing... how about meeting your victim at the MSP office or the leonardtown courthouse... either one will put you in the percpective... If Richard bothers you... don't threat, just walk away...

My "important" 2 cents...

smcop

Richard Cranium said:
Waddle over to Gate 2 and sit down in the chair in your little guard hut, like you do anyways, and check ID's as we pass by. Gate 2 needs to be open 24/7.
Hey Richard, they don't tell you how to make the fries, why tell them how to do their job?

The gate guards have nothing to do with if the gate is used or not. They are either Navy or base police and are just doing what they're told. Like the rest of us some are better and more diligent than others.

O

oldnavy

I'll keep that in mind....

:duh:

DooDoo1402 said:
Not sure you realize this... but there is only one legal threat you are legally allowed to make... and that is a legal threat to sue. What you are typing is criminal... I personally hate seeing the bully bad-arse keyboard guy coming online acting like they are superman when they are clueless who they are threatening. No sense in PM'ing... how about meeting your victim at the MSP office or the leonardtown courthouse... either one will put you in the percpective... If Richard bothers you... don't threat, just walk away...

CrunchTime

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
DooDoo1402 said:

:jameo: Is there something in the water? Was it the solar eclipse? If so, I'm afraid to get online in August when our next one is due :lol: I hope you all have a better day today. :flowers:

Homer J

Power Chord
CrunchTime said:
:jameo: Is there something in the water? Was it the solar eclipse? If so, I'm afraid to get online in August when our next one is due :lol: I hope you all have a better day today. :flowers:

Actually, it was a lunar eclipse, but we get your point.

smcop

DooDoo1402 said:

Just so you know, it is only illegal to threaten a state official in Maryland, unless it is a threat of arson.

protectmd

For those of you who go about posting comments about this whole topic of gate guards you might want to watch yourself and what you write in the interest of base security OPSEC... I would really hate for you to lose your security clearances or base privledges because you choose to post a topic in a public forum that comprimises your security or the security of others depending on what you write.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
smcop said:
Hey Richard, they don't tell you how to make the fries, why tell them how to do their job?

That gave me a chuckle :killingme

Why do I get the feeling that Richard is some disgruntled E-1 who probably spent some time in front of the Skipper?

smcop

Richard Cranium said:
Okay, SEABREEZE, you win a prize. I've only been in for a week.
Well Richard...you said been there done that.....I don't see any high ranking gate guards?