Lazy gate guards.....

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
aps45819 said:
That's because you're stupid.
The guards are there to ensure that the occupant of the car is allowed on base.

With the ID cards that have the chip in them, a reader could be set up that reads both the card and the finger print in the cards memory. This would most likely be a slower process than the current system.
:yeahthat:
100% ID check, not car check.

Richard Cranium

aps45819 said:
That's because you're stupid.
The guards are there to ensure that the occupant of the car is allowed on base.

With the ID cards that have the chip in them, a reader could be set up that reads both the card and the finger print in the cards memory. This would most likely be a slower process than the current system.

Do you know how many times I've gone into the base, with a car full of people, and the gate guard checks only the driver's ID?

I know what the requirements are. :smack:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Richard Cranium said:
Do you know how many times I've gone into the base, with a car full of people, and the gate guard checks only the driver's ID?

Then why do you not follow them? :smack:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Richard Cranium said:

That makes you responsible for their actions while on base.

Go G-Men

Richard Cranium said:
I'm sort of surprised that bar codes haven't been plastered to windows yet, in order to cut down on the amount of time and effort the gate guards have to put forth.

You know if you stop responding to this idiot he might just slink away like the snake he is...

Easy Dick... Don't type it.... I know you want to but you will not get a response, That's right, put that finger down.... Back away from the keyboard... Breathe.... No attention for Mr. Dick head anymore... :elaine:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Go G-Men said:
You know if you stop responding to this idiot he might just slink away like the snake he is...

Easy Dick... Don't type it.... I know you want to but you will not get a response, That's right, put that finger down.... Back away from the keyboard... Breathe.... No attention for Mr. Dick head anymore... :elaine:

The guys posts are umm, without diplomacy... But he does have some valid points buried in the hostility and sarcasm.

Richard Cranium

Go G-Men said:

I get plenty of attention from your old lady, it levels out in the end.

Pandora

Richard Cranium said:
Sure...don't you have a pasture to graze in?

Lame...

You are no fun to play with, so back in the toy box you go along with the other toys I no longer play with. :yawn:

Pandora

Richard Cranium said:
So you're putting me next to your tennis shoes, elliptical, and free weights?

Oh hell no! I'm putting you in the box with Baby Wets A Lot, Fisher Price Little Mommy Baby Doll, and Eeyore. You and Eeyore will get along fine, he's real pessimistic and lame too. Just be careful my Talking Barbie Teapot doesn't end up your rectum. You'd really be talking out your ass then. :shrug:

Richard Cranium

Pandora said:
Oh hell no! I'm putting you in the box with Baby Wets A Lot, Fisher Price Little Mommy Baby Doll, and Eeyore. You and Eeyore will get along fine, he's real pessimistic and lame too. Just be careful my Talking Barbie Teapot doesn't end up your rectum. You'd really be talking out your ass then. :shrug:

I seriously doubt you had those toys as a child....I'm actually willing to bet you had a EZ Bake Oven and Fisher Price kitchen set.

M

missperky

Richard Cranium said:
You can always share with Pandora, but you'll have to fight her for 1/2 the hay.

Why share? When I can have it all to myself? :lmao:

Pandora

Richard Cranium said:
I seriously doubt you had those toys as a child....I'm actually willing to bet you had a EZ Bake Oven and Fisher Price kitchen set.

Ya, well I bet you had no toys and no friends when you were a child. :whistle:

Good night Dick Head :howdy: sweet dreams.

And MP, don't be eating all the hay now. :nono: I gotta keep up my weight you know.