Leonardtown Racist Kids at GMHS Football Game

inkah

Is there any chance you children can take your empty internet threats to another playground?

As for the racism stuff. This is interesting. Last year when Calvert really was slinging racist crap at a baseball game and multiple adults made reports, there was no news. The school quietly brushed it aside with all the same rhetoric about how we can't tolerate racism, blah blah. But is there a trend here? Is GMHS just under some weird general racist attack? Have they done anything to deserve this? I thought someone here suggested in an earlier post that LHS was retaliating for something, but with all the juvenile posturing, I didn't see any follow up.

What is going on here really?

Chris0nllyn

I noticed the deployment of a logical fallacy.

;-)

I know you want, desperately, for the things you say to be true, but it doesn't actually make them true.

A logical fallacy requires lack of evidence to support a claim. We both know you've made a ton of #### up (and been called out for it); going so far as to accuse people of being pedophiles.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, is "ghetto" a racist attack? Is it another word that only blacks may use to describe each other? I do know that calling it Ghetto Mills has been around at least as long as calling Chopticon Cowpie High has been. And I don't view it as a race thing but a "rich vs poor" thing.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
By calling people "shortbus" you are being a bully and being insensitive and derogatory to parent's here and everywhere in the world who have children with intellectual disabilities or special needs. So Gilligan, what business do you own, so we can all avoid it?

You may want to change your moniker, because you obviously do.

inkah

One hundred and twenty plus posts and eighty two hundred plus views, folks are reading this thread..

We keep making the mistake of thinking that maybe adults interested in real discussion had something to say with all the posts. :/

inkah

So, is "ghetto" a racist attack? Is it another word that only blacks may use to describe each other? I do know that calling it Ghetto Mills has been around at least as long as calling Chopticon Cowpie High has been. And I don't view it as a race thing but a "rich vs poor" thing.
I dunno. I tell people I live in the ghetto all the time. For me it is about income a little bit, but more about how people treat their surroundings.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member