• YES - As long as they are Gay / Transgendered / Crossdressers

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • NO - creepers will get in

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dontknowwhy

You're either an out-and-out liar, or you're a complete and total moron. Which is it? Oh, and you're either dumber than a box of hammers, or you're being deliberately obtuse. Which is it?

he's deliberately being an obtuse little gay man...I personally am more worried about thatguy using the men's changing area & peekin at my goodies...

dontknowwhy

oh look, more people who obviously cant read :bigwhoop:

oh look...somebody who couldn't understand what a concerned husband & father was trying to convey...the problem is thatguy...as a gay man with absolutely no concern for the safety of women & children, you couldn't possibly understand why a husband/father might be concerned about this...but I guess as a gay man...you couldn't fathom the concept of it's a man's duty & responsibility to be more concerned about the safety & welfare of women & children than that of rope suckers such as yourself. Now, before you get your panties in a bunch & start whining about "what about me & my rights as a girly man?"...I'm sure if BCP or myself saw you being violated in public & unable to handle yourself like the man...let's say Gaia (don't want to offend you with some Christian deity's name) intended you to be...we would come to your defense like REAL men do...Alot of us men still follow the Codes of Chivalry...at least those of us that are proud to be men...BTW...look up the definition of obtuse...you are always being obtuse with your "but THIS is what you wrote" attitude...is this just another side effect from your "confusion" sweetie?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
oh look...somebody who couldn't understand what a concerned husband & father was trying to convey...the problem is thatguy...as a gay man with absolutely no concern for the safety of women & children, you couldn't possibly understand why a husband/father might be concerned about this...but I guess as a gay man...you couldn't fathom the concept of it's a man's duty & responsibility to be more concerned about the safety & welfare of women & children than that of rope suckers such as yourself. Now, before you get your panties in a bunch & start whining about "what about me & my rights as a girly man?"...I'm sure if BCP or myself saw you being violated in public & unable to handle yourself like the man...let's say Gaia (don't want to offend you with some Christian deity's name) intended you to be...we would come to your defense like REAL men do...Alot of us men still follow the Codes of Chivalry...at least those of us that are proud to be men...BTW...look up the definition of obtuse...you are always being obtuse with your "but THIS is what you wrote" attitude...is this just another side effect from your "confusion" sweetie?
I remember this argument, if you call someone gay enough times it automatically negates anything they say. I like this argument better, you're a dumbass, because all anyone has to do is read the tirades of a so called "REAL" man to see it's true.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

Merlin99 said:
I remember this argument, if you call someone gay enough times it automatically negates anything they say. I like this argument better, you're a dumbass, because all anyone has to do is read the tirades of a so called "REAL" man to see it's true.

:yeahthat:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr

Not that I agree with everything don'tknowwhy stated, but I'd like you to share what you think being a real man is.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Not that I agree with everything don'tknowwhy stated, but I'd like you to share what you think being a real man is.
I can only point out traits that I know they have such as respect for themselves and for others, but I do know that their sexuality doesn't make the list.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
if the macy's policy bothers you, dont shop there.

Exactly, but that still doesn't mean I am going like the decision made by a PRIVATE business.

Males go to the male dressing rooms. Females go to the female dressing rooms. Whatever gender you were born as dictates which restroom/dressing room/locker room you walk into. This is common sense. There is NO reason in permitting sexual preference/gender-altering procedures to over-rule common sense. These common sense rules exist for good reasons and some of those very reasons are mentioned in this thread.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
I can only point out traits that I know they have such as respect for themselves and for others, but I do know that their sexuality doesn't make the list.

I've spent time with good men that are gay/bi....I know of what you speak. These men had wisdom pertaining to that - life doesn't always (or rarely does it for that matter) work out the way you plan, or want, it to go.

Last edited:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
I've spent time with good men that are gay/bi....I know of what you speak. These men had wisdom pertaining to that - life doesn't always (or rarely does it for that matter) work out the way you plan, or want, it to go.

Also, these same men used the gender appropriate side in all locations.

Last edited:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
so what is the gender appropriate side for a transgender M->F who wants to try on a dress even though he/she still looks like a guy with boobs?

Easy. HE goes in the MALE side.

Ever seen those male body-builders with "man-boobs".....I see this as no different.

-------------

Trying to understand another person is difficult enough, but attempting to relate to another person who decided to alter their plumbing is like (1) attempting to find a square pickle, (2) pushing it through a round hole (3) with the objective to chaff neither.