LHS Drumline Coach Arrested

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I hear that you can get phone, cable, and HS internet for $129.95. :jet:

How good is the digital phone service? what are the limitations? It goes out when cable goes out correct? How does it affect my cable/internet?

I may want this deal for my future residence :smile:

Actually little fancy words! Still the main point is the age of the girl. I feel very protective of young girls. Yes they can get in over their heads but as adults it is our responsibility to keep to the right of the moral boundary. If she were your sister do you truly think you would make the statements you have about this total stranger? It's always easy to make judgments when it's not close to home.

But I know my sister is a whore, I don't know about this girl. I see your point though. If something similar were to by some strange occurance happen to my little sis, I'd be knocking out a bunch of teeth if I heard the word "whore" thrown around.

sockgirl77

How good is the digital phone service? what are the limitations? It goes out when cable goes out correct? How does it affect my cable/internet?

Cable affects the phone and internet. It is all run through cable. Well, atleast that is what makes sense to me. Drive around the county for a few minutes and you'll see a sign with a number to call. :shrug:

sommpd

\

Hey Barney Fife

How do you know that he was the one doing the "seeking"? Hmmmmm? Ever read "Lolita"?

Are you really that stupid that you are unable to read this and not figure out that I am not talking about an individual but instead a type of individual? Is this the way you review reports of those who work for you? Here I'll reprint what I wrote so you can read it slowly.

Here is what my training and experience has taught me. Men who engage in this sort of behavior, that is engaging in sex acts with those who are under their control and supervision, seek out the meekest in the group to have these "private liason's with." Those children are usually amongst the most innocent of the group, not the most outgoing. If the guy wanted to be with an outgoing person, then there are likely more people age appropriate that he would have sought out.

Read it slow now there Sgt. I understand a man of your advanced years, being stuck in that dead end job, not getting promoted to Lt. has dulled your senses, but you still should be able to comprehend the aforementioned. I understand your limited experience with real police work doesn't allow you to practice outside of your box, but those of us who are police professionals do.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Isn't the purpose of this forum to share information in an anonymous manner. Say what you like about things. Is it not fair game for me to point out that you are making statements about things you know nothing about?

Sure, why not. Tell me whatever you wanna!

You should pay better attention, I never once said he was guilty. As a matter of fact you are the one who commented on someone's character in this. You in your infinate wisdom, without any knowlege, training, or experience in the field determined she MUST have some responsibility for the crime!
I never said SHE *was* guilty. I used words like "maybe", "might", "might not have", etc. :coffee:

Oh, and BTW, that would be infinite wisdom, and knowledge.

camily

Peace
Why, yes - yes, I did. :diva:

Don't you claim to be an officer of the law? You seem to have some very serious unresolved emotional issues, and ought to get some help for them.

OTOH, according to the article I read - the perpetrator has not been found guilty of anything. He has been CHARGED with an alleged crime he allegedy had with a 16year old student.
You're on this forum prancing out your supposed qualifications and experienceas a police officer hiding behind your ability to be anonymous. Fine - no biggie, there. But then you're throwing out bits & scraps of innuendos & insinuations on local cases as though you're privvy to more information than anyone else. Maybe if you do have inside knowledge you ought to be keeping that to yourself. Otherwise, the alleged perpetrator won't be getting the benefit of being innocent until proven guilty. Last I checked, it was his constitutional right.

And she has been charged with NOTHING. He has a head start at guilty.

donbarzini

Are you really that stupid that you are unable to read this and not figure out that I am not talking about an individual but instead a type of individual? Is this the way you review reports of those who work for you? Here I'll reprint what I wrote so you can read it slowly.

Read it slow now there Sgt. I understand a man of your advanced years, being stuck in that dead end job, not getting promoted to Lt. has dulled your senses, but you still should be able to comprehend the aforementioned. I understand your limited experience with real police work doesn't allow you to practice outside of your box, but those of us who are police professionals do.

Shut up Barney

sommpd

Shut up Barney
Nice shot there Sgt. Go post on your myspace. lol. Aren't you a bit old for a myspace? Maybe you and boy wonder hang out together. You two butt buddies sure do share the same opinion. Glad to know your open about your homosexuality.

sommpd

Sure, why not. Tell me whatever you wanna!

I never said SHE *was* guilty. I used words like "maybe", "might", "might not have", etc. :coffee:

Oh, and BTW, that would be infinite wisdom, and knowledge.
I never said you said she was guilty. I said you questioned the victim of a sexual child abuses character.

I do not know if the guy is guilty.

I said I don't have the facts of this case. Were you not complaining about people's comprehension skills?

donbarzini

Nice shot there Sgt. Go post on your myspace. lol. Aren't you a bit old for a myspace? Maybe you and boy wonder hang out together. You two butt buddies sure do share the same opinion. Glad to know your open about your homosexuality.

You better be careful Barney, I'll tell Andy to take your bullet away.

sommpd

You better be careful Barney, I'll tell Andy to take your bullet away.
That is a really good come back Sgt. But you never really answered the post. I guess that is because when you are wrong, you would rather try and insult than apologize. Guess that is why you are where you are. Posting on your myspace page, trolling for little girls...or boys. See you found one in Johnny. lol.

donbarzini

That is a really good come back Sgt. But you never really answered the post. I guess that is because when you are wrong, you would rather try and insult than apologize. Guess that is why you are where you are. Posting on your myspace page, trolling for little girls...or boys. See you found one in Johnny. lol.

You are a sad little man