LHS Drumline Coach Arrested

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
It is unbelievably immature. I have the day off and am eating my breakfast, so I am enjoying the diatribe of the two tards.

Sorry if I am bothering you.

I just can't believe a cop, a police Sgt. would question or agree with someone who would question the victim of a crime without knowing the facts.

I'd believe it. And I was taught that cops are always the good guys that would protect me. Got a rude awakening when I was 14.

I was made to take a polygraph because the detective handling my case though I was lying. They actually used rumors that had been circulating around the neighborhood to try and get me to "tell the truth about what really happened". :cussing:

20 years later I still give that detective a long, piercing, "shame on you" glare when I see him in public. I have loads of respect for police in general (related to one) but there are a few out there that make my blood boil.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Sometimes, people can't quite have mommy and daddy pay to send them away to some fancy college, so they put themselves through community college while working a fulltime job (sometimes two...lucky for me, I got a job on base nearly right out of highschool...oh, did I mention that no family members had any influence in that? It was all my doing thanks :yay:).
:clap: :yeahthat:

My parents won't give me a red cent towards college. I'm glad to know somdmpd thinks someone going to Virginia Tecch is more of a man than someone going to CSM.

I HATE frat-boys like that.

sommpd

I'd believe it. And I was taught that cops are always the good guys that would protect me. Got a rude awakening when I was 14.

I was made to take a polygraph because the detective handling my case though I was lying. They actually used rumors that had been circulating around the neighborhood to try and get me to "tell the truth about what really happened". :cussing:

20 years later I still give that detective a long, piercing, "shame on you" glare when I see him in public. I have loads of respect for police in general (related to one) but there are a few out there that make my blood boil.

I'm really sorry that happened to you. I think there was a time when police officers and the public in general felt it was easier to ignore that there are predators in this world than actually go out and get them.

I hope and believe that modern detectives have an understanding of the victimization which repeats itself when we doubt our victims. This isn't to say that false reports aren't made, but we should never make assumptions about a victim's character based on anything other than factual information.

Just as, we should never make assumptions on guilt until the facts prove same!

sommpd

My parents won't give me a red cent towards college. I'm glad to know somdmpd thinks someone going to Virginia Tecch is more of a man than someone going to CSM.

My mommy and daddy didn't give me money to go to college either. So I joined the military and earned my college degree using the GI bill. Two birds with one stone.

sommpd

Broke it down for you point by point.

A) Actually it is, because I doubt that many under 30 years old know who Barney is.

Just asked someone under thirty, and they said yea, Andy's deputy. Nice try though.

B) I think they fit into two categories: Adult and Pee-Wee Hermanesque:"I know you are but what am I?" I think yours questioning my sexuality would fall into the latter

No, I actually believe you are a homosexual. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I think Johnny has strong homosexual feelings for you.

C) You insult everyone you speak to with your "I'm a POliceman, so I know more than you." attitude

I have said plenty of times on here that I don't know about things, and have admitted when I was wrong about things. Unlike you.

D) Never said I didn't like it. Actually I laughed because I haven't heard insults like that since the 8th grade.

Yes, I am sure that has done worlds of good for your self esteem.

E) You're going to have to prove that to me because you haven't done it so far.
This is where you are wrong again. I don't have to prove anything to you. I don't insult people until I am insulted. I have and share my opinion on this forum. I like to debate people because that is my nature. I have intelligent conversations with people all the time.

tommyjones

not more of a man, just a better educated one.....

there is a world of difference between most 4 year universities (definately VT) and a community college.