Lighthouse Restaurant on Solomons

OrneryPest

lower life form
Just strolled down there. Massive renovation is proceeding merrily apace. Also noticed there's now a foundation on the Lighthouse property.

Pete

Repete
Mixed feelings. Had a lot of good memories at Clarkes Landing, plus I am sure the prices will go way up. Hope they still have the same good food. I will miss the old feeling of the place though. Plus they had a nicer view I think.

their prices are already borderline obscene.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Actually, you're right. But, that would only be if I did not insist on over-stuffing myself when I go there. :lol:

Girl and I will split the crab imperial and still have leftovers. Anymore I just order an entree and get a side of the CI for her and we are good. :lol:

sockgirl77

Girl and I will split the crab imperial and still have leftovers. Anymore I just order an entree and get a side of the CI for her and we are good. :lol:

I get cream of crab as my apetizer and crab dip as my meal. :lmao:

Oh, unless they have lobster and shrimp mac, then I order that. That's DEFINITELY 3 meals. :yum:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I get cream of crab as my apetizer and crab dip as my meal. :lmao:

Oh, unless they have lobster and shrimp mac, then I order that. That's DEFINITELY 3 meals. :yum:

They had a facebook Valentine's Lobster dinner special for $14.99. Girl and I went and I ordered that and the side of CI for her, a soda & one glass of wine and I think I made it out of there at about $50.00, including the tip.

sockgirl77

They had a facebook Valentine's Lobster dinner special for $14.99. Girl and I went and I ordered that and the side of CI for her, a soda & one glass of wine and I think I made it out of there at about $50.00, including the tip.

We ended up doing Valentine's Day dinner there but on the Saturday before. I can't do weeknights. And of course, it was not on the menu. :ohwell:

Oh and I liked their Pinot so much that I went on their FB page to ask them what brand it was. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
New logo. :yay:

Attachments

• Lighthouse Restaurant new logo.jpg
    Lighthouse Restaurant new logo.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 178