Litter Box for Dogs...

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by appyday
I would rather pick up papers then to clean their feet every time...:bubble:

My dad is paper training his pug. He said the same thing.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
I have a litter box for my dog. She has a small bladder and can't hold it as long as bigger dogs. It took a while to get her used to it and trained, but she doesn't have any problems now. It's actually quite funny (and cute) to see her squatting in it. :biggrin:

Does she use the box all the time, or only when you aren't there? We're not doing the litter box thing now, but I haven't ruled it out just yet.

For now she's gated in the kitchen area with newspapers in one corner. She's used to newspapers, so we stuck with those. This morning she woke up just before us and did her business on the newspapers, so I was pleased that she knew where to go. She's been all over the downstairs today since we've been at home, and I've been taking her outside regularly. She's peed outside 3 times, and #2'd once inside on the carpet. Not doing too bad for the most part...yet anyway. :lmao: She just ate and I walked her for a while outside with no luck on #2. I put her in the kitchen for now just in case of an accident, but will take her out again in a few minutes.

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
She uses the litter box all the time. I do take her outside, but she doesn't like going potty in the cold. :rolleyes:

I think the puppy papers are a good idea, but if you have any newspaper, magazine, etc., laying around the house, she may think it's okay to potty on them when it's not. :ohwell: