Crime LOOTING: Victoria's Secret in Waldorf

DannyMotorcycle

I'm not justifying it. I don't want a pass. They can change the model. They have security procedures. They could put cameras up and vidoe monitors that show their face like some stores do. they could put up posters of banned thieves like some stores do. they could put tags on every garment or the stick on ones on every product. They could prosecute more and make it known instead of letting the security give them a warning and ban them.. in the end, we discuss here, but who's going to play hero and grab hood rats? Actions speak louder than words and so i think most of us reasonable people are going to keep our hands to ourselves when it comes to petty theft and let the cops get them or security, whomever is present who's job it is. You're not doing anything about it, you don't really care either. Did you write a representative or judge to get tougher law enforcement? didn't think so. I guess you're giving it a pass.

officeguy

The store shouldn't have to do anything without having to worry about their stuff disappearing.

Thieves would be caned in public if they made me king.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The store shouldn't have to do anything without having to worry about their stuff disappearing.

Dear GOD!!! What type of a monster ARE you!!!

I like your train of thought here.

officeguy

Good work CCSO. All this effort for the judge to let them go with six months of which five months and thirty days get suspended.

intertidal

I've always said looters should be shot on sight. But I'd make an exception if they were starving and stole food and had no support system, or if there was a chance our marksmen in uniform could hit the broad side of a barn and miss innocent bystanders.

I'm fine with caning in this case.

FED_UP

I've always said looters should be shot on sight. But I'd make an exception if they were starving and stole food and had no support system, or if there was a chance our marksmen in uniform could hit the broad side of a barn and miss innocent bystanders.

I'm fine with caning in this case.

These thieves definitely were not starving, I almost called them ladies.

intertidal

How about caning for bad grammar too?

Great idea! The boon to cane manufacturers would be sufficient to totally eliminate unemployment and also raise stagnant wages. On the negative side, the deforestation would consume the supplies needed for home building, furniture manufacturing, etc. For this reason, I recommend going with fiberglass canes.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
They have it out for Victoria's Secret

Why do these black women have it out for Victoria's Secret all of a sudden?

[video=youtube;rv80luG2eng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv80luG2eng[/video]

MIAMI LAKES, FLA. (WSVN) - Police are investigating after, they said, an employee at a South Florida Victoria’s Secret was attacked by a mob of women inside the store.

Recently released surveillance video caught the moment five women ambushed the employee at a Victoria’s Secret, located at 6800 Main St., in an attempt to rob the business, Tuesday morning, at around 10 a.m.

Mob of women attack Victoria’s Secret employee in Miami Lakes

http://wsvn.com/news/local/mob-of-women-attack-victorias-secret-employee-in-miami-lakes/

These news people are so quick: "a store more known for its bras than its brawls..."

Nice also how the man in the blue shirt just stands there while a woman is assaulted. are there no real men left anymore? You are all just sheep...go back to sleep...then go shopping and buy things ... then go back to sleep again ... stand in line for 2 days to get the latest iPhone ... pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. [cue hypnoToad]

well, yes, actually there are some real men left in the world...

Last edited: