Crime LOOTING: Victoria's Secret in Waldorf

littlelady

God bless the USA
If you don't understand that we all pay for loss do to theft, then you need to stand in the special line with him for the mentally impaired.
Not only do you smell bad, but you're a dumb as a bag of rocks.

Thank you, so much. Such a gentlemen. Not. Do you feel good about your post? This is when you lose respect from forum members, as in being degrading with words that are not necessary.

Does your computer have a new innovation to detect smell. That is hilarious! Please share. :lol:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I know you were replying to berniep, but His rude, juvenile, disrespectful, reply already said so much about how his mind works, i'm surprised anyone would have any interest to hear anything further. I'll just say I don't think he's as decent a chess player as I am, and leave it at that.

I am an excellent chess player. :lol: My dad taught me. Love him so.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I know you were replying to berniep, but His rude, juvenile, disrespectful, reply already said so much about how his mind works, i'm surprised anyone would have any interest to hear anything further. I'll just say I don't think he's as decent a chess player as I am, and leave it at that.

I know. I try to stay dignified on this forum, but some members make it really hard to maintain dignity. But, I will forge on! :lol:

bilbur

Have you had a few drinks tonight? You're not really this illiterate are you? As for losses and paying for thefts, i'm sure that they sell tens of thousands for every unit stolen. I'm very pro big corporations. I'm very pro being rich and wealthy. I'm against libtards who are anti business and such.. but i just don't think that the theft of VS junk is driving us or anyone to the poor house. They'd probably throw the same garments in the trash and think nothing of it, if they were customer returns.

But it is not just VS though, it is Target, Wal-Mart, JC Penny, Dollar General, etc... We all pay a price for what people steal from these stores. The next thing these women steal might be from a store you do care about. You replied to me earlier that we don't have to buy these items but we pay higher prices for necessities too. Eventually we will all have to pay extra to cover the POS thieves. Even if it is just pennies that adds up over time. I can't stand a thief of any caliber and I would do everything in my power to stop them. That might be to scream as loud as I can to attract the attention of security or follow them to get their license plate but I would feel terrible if I stood there and let a slime ball thief completely get away with their crime. The reason people like them so what they did is because they are counting on people standing there and doing nothing. The more people get away with these crimes the more they will continue to do them.

DannyMotorcycle

But it is not just VS though, it is Target, Wal-Mart, JC Penny, Dollar General, etc... We all pay a price for what people steal from these stores. The next thing these women steal might be from a store you do care about. You replied to me earlier that we don't have to buy these items but we pay higher prices for necessities too. Eventually we will all have to pay extra to cover the POS thieves. Even if it is just pennies that adds up over time. I can't stand a thief of any caliber and I would do everything in my power to stop them. That might be to scream as loud as I can to attract the attention of security or follow them to get their license plate but I would feel terrible if I stood there and let a slime ball thief completely get away with their crime. The reason people like them so what they did is because they are counting on people standing there and doing nothing. The more people get away with these crimes the more they will continue to do them.

I was speaking mostly in the context of using physical force. If the stores wont' hire a security guard to apprehend the criminals or prevent the loss, i sure as hell am not going to do it
free.

There is the argument that it drives the cost of goods up, but.. at the same time, the stores that don't get stolen from are competitors, and supply and demand is also at work
for keeping prices low. i'll pay a few cents more for life, if it means the criminal types are stealing from big stores than breaking into my home, and stealing sentimental irreplaceable things,
or getting into confrontations with families and violence ensuing. I'm not a bleeding heart, I don't want to pretend filthy people are worthy of anything, it's just a practicality and tactical
view point. Until we can convince society to wack thieves in the city square.. i'd rather it go down that way than in anyone's home.

officeguy

As for losses and paying for thefts, i'm sure that they sell tens of thousands for every unit stolen.

Retail shrinkage for women's apparel is 3-4%. Add to that the additional expenses for loss prevention. Theft is a significant factor in the cost to operate that kind of store.

but i just don't think that the theft of VS junk is driving us or anyone to the poor house. They'd probably throw the same garments in the trash and think nothing of it, if they were customer returns.

If you don't see the difference between a legit customer return and theft you can't be helped.

I love Victoria's Secret. All of the bras, panties, and even the clothes just make me feel prettier. :lol:

I have to say it is one of my favorite stores. These bitches. :mad:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I agree. He's an ass, but an adorable ass.

It’s not over yet…it could be just like “Made of Honor” where she realizes the man she’s always loved, the one she’s been destined to be with her whole life has been there all along.

:bawl:

Last edited: