"Lost" season 2

B

Bruzilla

I figured that Shannon was on her way out when Maggie Grace showed up in the remake of The Fog. Once TV stars like that start making movies they all think they'll make it big in Hollywood and put pressure of producers to split their time... then hasta la vista.

Hessian

Shannon RIP

I could easily do without Shannon. I just couldn't figure out what Saheed saw in her. He is intelligent, clever, brave, resourceful, hardworking,,,and sacrificial: She has NONE of those qualities...just bikini lines and self-centerness.

Anyway...I'm psyched up to see the story of the "Tail Section" survivors.

Who here has found a "Top 10" list relayed to LOST? I only caught part of one on the radio and it was HILARIOUS!
ie..."You know you are hooked on LOST when you label your neighbors...the 'Others.'

or "you know your kids are hooked on LOST because they keep resetting the microwave to 108 minutes." :lmao:

Fred Hoeck

A question: Since Saheed is suposed to be a computer expert, why doesn't he find a laptop, interface it to the mainframe console, program it to send the command every 108 minutes, and then they all could leave? Or is this the way the series will be resolved? He will do this, the people running the project will come, say, "finally someone figured it out", here is the trip home. Just a thought.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Yes, it is. It's the first episode I've missed in quite some time. :bawl:

Is that a cable thing? :confused:
Do you have Comcast? Comcast DVR lets you set up a series recording. Would you like me to tell you how? :huggy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
K_Jo said:
Do you have Comcast? Comcast DVR lets you set up a series recording. Would you like me to tell you how? :huggy:

Me have cable? :killingme I guess you've missed all my moaning and groaning about not being able to get cable or DSL where I'm at. :ohwell:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Me have cable? :killingme I guess you've missed all my moaning and groaning about not being able to get cable or DSL where I'm at. :ohwell:
:poorbaby: I don't pay a lot of attention to things that don't have anything to do with me. :lol: