"Lost" season 2

B

Bruzilla

What I thought was important last night was the statements made by the psychic who set Claire up to be on the plane in season 1. Back then he knew two things: that she had to raise the child herself and that she had to be on that particular flight (presumably because he had fore knowledge that it was going to crash.) It was also assumable at the time that this guy was an authentic psychic.

Now it turns out last night that the guy is a fake who researches his "marks" and then uses that info to convince them that he has psychic powers. So where did he get the info about Claire? I think the Claire info would had to have come from his daughter who died and came back with the message for Echo. My bet would be there's going to be a Claire episode in Season 3 that shows the psychic's daughter being the force behind getting her father to get Claire on that plane.

L

ladylara

HELP!!!!!

my dvr cut the last few minutes of the show last night! i only got to see jack giving the shot of heroin to libby... what happened next!?

CMC122

Go Braves!
nomoney said:
I missed it :bawl: my ball game didn't get done until 9:40. We ran into the bar to watch the last few min's so I saw libby die. But all the drunks were being really loud so I couldn't hear a thing :bawl:
:smack:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I was bored at work this morning, so I went to the website from the Hanso commercial:

www.sublymonal.com

There are a bunch of spinning tv monitors---if you click on each of the tvs the number of times correlating with one of the Lost numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42) they eventually take you to a hidden clue code.

I half wonder if the execs aren't performing a blanket study of viewer insanity by filling our head with all these conspiracy theories.

Ecphora

Enjoying the Beach
Club'nBabySeals said:
I was bored at work this morning, so I went to the website from the Hanso commercial:

www.sublymonal.com

There are a bunch of spinning tv monitors---if you click on each of the tvs the number of times correlating with one of the Lost numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42) they eventually take you to a hidden clue code.

I half wonder if the execs aren't performing a blanket study of viewer insanity by filling our head with all these conspiracy theories.
:lmao:

Katt

Ecphora said:
HEIR APPARENT :jameo: :jameo: :jameo: Oh what does it mean :lmao:
click just below that message and it takes you to the Hanso Foundation website. Is it a real corporation or fictional....or is it real and this is a way to bring light to it?

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Katt said:
click just below that message and it takes you to the Hanso Foundation website. Is it a real corporation or fictional....or is it real and this is a way to bring light to it?

It's fictional. The source code for the Hanso website is owned by ABC.

fredsaid2

Bruzilla said:
What I thought was important last night was the statements made by the psychic who set Claire up to be on the plane in season 1. Back then he knew two things: that she had to raise the child herself and that she had to be on that particular flight (presumably because he had fore knowledge that it was going to crash.) It was also assumable at the time that this guy was an authentic psychic.

Now it turns out last night that the guy is a fake who researches his "marks" and then uses that info to convince them that he has psychic powers. So where did he get the info about Claire? I think the Claire info would had to have come from his daughter who died and came back with the message for Echo. My bet would be there's going to be a Claire episode in Season 3 that shows the psychic's daughter being the force behind getting her father to get Claire on that plane.

That's an interesting thought. It may well be where the story line goes. I thought the psychic actually had a true vision regarding Claire and it scared him. Remember when he gave her money back and hustled her out? Later he wouldn't leave her alone and insisted on that particular flight. I took the drowned daughter as the catalyst for Ecko, starting him on his journey of redemption by passing on the brother's message. Will be interesting to see how they end the season.

I did read that Libby will be back next season in flashbacks to fill in more of her backstory.

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
CMC122 said:
Mine said OBEY :faint:

Did you not click on the TVs? Initially the six TVs are spinning around the words "OB:EY", but if you click them the correct number of times, they diminish and a different smaller TV appears and flashes the words "Code: Heir Apparent".

Also interesting: Go to www.thehansofoundation.org

When you go to the Executive Bios section, make sure you're on the Alvar Hanso bio. Then (if needed) adjust your computers time so the minutes are one of the 'numbers'. (4, 8, 15, 16 ,23 or 42)

When your computer's time has changed, so will the Hanso clock. You will hear a sound and then the clock will turn to OB:EY.

I also found it interesting that the www.sublymonal.com website spelled it "subLYMONal".

When I think Lemon (or Lymon?) lime, "OBEY your thirst" comes to mind. I blame Sprite. :jameo:

B

Bruzilla

This is pretty cool! We've been going through the website and got a message about calling the call center and check the TV ad section. There's no phone number on the website, but checking the DVR commercial there is a phone number shown just below the website: 1-877-HANSORG.

We called that and you can enter extention numbers to talk to different executives. When you hit #2 for Mr. Hanso they have a recording that's made to sound like an unintentionaly recorded conversation where you hear some talking then a woman says loudly "what have you done with him? Who's in charge here?" then the message cuts off. Another message says that the guy isn't here, but if you're calling about the Korean Offshore Project to leave a message. So there's a link to Korea popping up too.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Club'nBabySeals said:
Did you not click on the TVs? Initially the six TVs are spinning around the words "OB:EY", but if you click them the correct number of times, they diminish and a different smaller TV appears and flashes the words "Code: Heir Apparent".

Also interesting: Go to www.thehansofoundation.org

When you go to the Executive Bios section, make sure you're on the Alvar Hanso bio. Then (if needed) adjust your computers time so the minutes are one of the 'numbers'. (4, 8, 15, 16 ,23 or 42)

When your computer's time has changed, so will the Hanso clock. You will hear a sound and then the clock will turn to OB:EY.

I also found it interesting that the www.sublymonal.com website spelled it "subLYMONal".

When I think Lemon (or Lymon?) lime, "OBEY your thirst" comes to mind. I blame Sprite. :jameo:

Of course it is Sprite. The commercial has a little script at the bottom that says paid for by Sprite.

B

Bruzilla

And check out the mental health appeal section of the website... more clues there.

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
i checked the obey website out too... I'm pretty POed that it was a Sprite ad... :bigwhoop:

however the episode answered a lot of questions and openned up even more... stupid Lost...

the "?" being the center of the island... what I like is the air tube, that still works, and Locke sent his map into it... if 'The Others' are using a hatch, are they at 'base camp' on the island where the map will end up?

The island is obviously still being used by Hanso and Dharma... how so? The drop shipment of food... so the experiment is still going on... unless the 'Others' were apart of the experiment who fought back against the establishment (One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest much??) and now rule the island...

Henry may of been right about nothing happening when the button is pushed... maybe which then turns my above theory in the correct direction...

and because the Others know the plane crashed and that they are not apart of Dharma, thats why they've allowed them to live for as long as they have... there is no threat... yet...

Looks like next week we'll see either what happened to Michael, or Michael's story of what happened... I'm not interested in him anymore... he shot Ana Lucia AND Libby and let Henry go... to me, he's useless now... he's all about getting his son back, which I understand, but at the risk of murder? there is always another way... to me Michael is spineless and desrves a shot of Herion in the eye...

WTH am I going to do during the summer to get my Lost fix?? anyone know when the 4400 starts up again? :jameo:

maylinduplantis

gunslinger
Bump for tonights NEW episode...

oh... and I read this today...

Next Season Lost Schedule

for those too lazy to read: next season of Lost will run REPEAT free!! Straight from September to November, then a hiatus until February, then from February to May, all new episodes, not a single repeat... awesome! :yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
maylinduplantis said:
Bump for tonights NEW episode...

oh... and I read this today...

Next Season Lost Schedule

for those too lazy to read: next season of Lost will run REPEAT free!! Straight from September to November, then a hiatus until February, then from February to May, all new episodes, not a single repeat... awesome! :yay:
Sweeet:yahoo: