"Lost" season 2

Katt

Wth?

What's Desmond's girlfriend, Penny have to do with that island and the magnet? Did it explode or something like a pulse bomb?

Katt

I thought it would have explained more.... how come Charlie acted like he didn't remember anything in the hatch? Like he's got amnesia. WHat about John Locke and Mr. Echo? Anyone???

CMC122

Go Braves!
morganj614 said:
It's a deal! Sounds like a plan. You know it was "them". Just like the forums, it's always "them". :jameo:
Dang "them" :lmao:

I just couldn't stop thinking of how in the heck Desmond's girlfriend got involved in this:lmao:

Hessian

Sorry....
I see a major Bible analogy here....

The Dharma network provides everything necessary for life: Food, light, entertainment, medicine...etc.
All they have to do: is push the button--and limited instruction is given.

Well, they(those 'lost') then begin to doubt...question...and finally rebel. They are told NOT to tamper with the computer (they do)...they tamper with the security system...and finally they defy the basic instruction:

Poof goes their Garden of Eden.

Mr Gale (et al) claims to be the "good guys" but he encouraged a murderer and let him escape justice. A great Deceiver too.

It took the sacrifice of one (Desmond)...to save the rest from imminent destruction...hmmm.--On the island for 3 years....

This is just too much fun for a thinking audience.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Hessian said:
Sorry....

The Dharma network provides everything necessary for life: Food, light, entertainment, medicine...etc.

Well, they(those 'lost') then begin to doubt...question...and finally rebel. They are told NOT to tamper with the computer (they do)...they tamper with the security system...and finally they defy the basic instruction:

Mr Gale (et al) claims to be the "good guys" but he encouraged a murderer and let him escape justice. A great Deceiver too.

It took the sacrifice of one (Desmond)...to save the rest from imminent destruction...hmmm.--On the island for 3 years....

Your thinking too hard.

B

Bruzilla

Hessian said:
Sorry....

:clap: :high5: Hessian, I think that's a rock solid take on things! I think that the whole magnetism thing was written in as a red herring in response to it being the prevailing theory on the blogs for months.

Good thinking!

bohman

Bruzilla said:
I think that the whole magnetism thing was written in as a red herring in response to it being the prevailing theory on the blogs for months.

Perhaps, but I'm happy that they didn't decide to just make the whole setup a psyc. experiment. It's more fun to think that the story goes deeper than that, and that some world-changing technology is being played with.

Geek

I know the actress that plays Penny from somewhere, but I can't place it. I think Hurley looks like he lost a lot of weight.

just.me

CMC122 said:
Me!! I was thinking about it earlier today:blushing: When's the premiere?

Me too!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait.....Feel like buying Season 1 and 2 on DVD to 'bone-up' -- so to speak!!