Low-Carb Pasta

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
CMC122 said:
I'm gonna make some banana bread later, want some? :flowers:

Thank you and it's delicious! :yum: Thanks for the whole loaf too, minus a little bit on the bottom. :lol: I owe you one. :huggy:

CMC122

Go Braves!
jazz lady said:
Thank you and it's delicious! :yum: Thanks for the whole loaf too, minus a little bit on the bottom. :lol: I owe you one. :huggy:
Enjoy it! Makes some french toast with it in the morning or something!

(I tried to make a streusel top for it but I guess since it had to cook so long that the topping just went everywhere:lol:)

Vince

This thread was about low carb pasta. Getting back to the original topic, starch = carbs. If you watch pasta while it's cooking, the more foam you get, i.e. starch cooking off the pasta, the more starch was in the pasta to begin with. Out of all the pasta's on the market, Barillia is the lowest starch rating that I know of.

Vince said:
This thread was about low carb pasta. Getting back to the original topic, starch = carbs. If you watch pasta while it's cooking, the more foam you get, i.e. starch cooking off the pasta, the more starch was in the pasta to begin with. Out of all the pasta's on the market, Barillia is the lowest starch rating that I know of.
You need to check out Dreamland low carb pasta...:yay: