Lunch

ZARA

No lunch for me..I'm cooking chicken and dumplings for dinner...I will eat lunch and dinner at dinner... :drool:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
No lunch for me..I'm cooking chicken and dumplings for dinner...I will eat lunch and dinner at dinner... :drool:

I lost my appetite due to all the shootings. I feel so sad inside for the people who have yet to hear their loved ones are dead :bawl:. Sorry to mess up the lunch thread.

I may have an appetite later, and chicken and dumplings sounds scrumptious.

My Dad used to make egg noodles and dumplings from scratch, and they were so good. I miss my Dad.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Not to mention the carb intake!!

got my low carb lunch :ohwell: weekend at my parents completely destroyed all good I did last week. But it was worth it :drool:

turkey and cheese rollups and cucumber salad. Going to convince myself it is Zara's Chicken and Dumplings....

ZARA

got my low carb lunch :ohwell: weekend at my parents completely destroyed all good I did last week. But it was worth it :drool:

turkey and cheese rollups and cucumber salad. Going to convince myself it is Zara's Chicken and Dumplings....

Let's just hope they turn out right. My bio-mom made the most amazing chicken and dumplings ever. Days like today make me wish I had a mom I could call up and say, "Hey! I forgot the recipe! What was it again?"

So instead, I have to go to the grocery store, grab the seasonings I don't have and taste each one to figure out which one is the key ingredient...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Scrambled eggs with tomatoes. This is in honor of two life events:

1) I've spent the last two days installing software and configuring a new laptop, and I managed to get everything before the old one went no mas.

2) I can now do 30 pushups without stopping. :armsandabsofsteel:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
We just went out and forgot to pick something up for lunch, I'm starving, now I have to search the kitchen to see what I can make. I did get some vanilla ice cream, maybe I'll just have that fruit stuff I made yesterday with ice cream for lunch.