Lunch

Mr_Bond_Got_Em

After being up until 1am watching my Hawks whip up on Kapercrap and the 49Whiners, I took the easy way out and brought left over pizza for lunch. It was decent, that and a Nature's something or other Granola Bar.

Pete

Repete
Scrambled eggs with tomatoes. This is in honor of two life events:

1) I've spent the last two days installing software and configuring a new laptop, and I managed to get everything before the old one went no mas.

2) I can now do 30 pushups without stopping. :armsandabsofsteel:

What about that ass?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I had lunch with a fabulous SoMD.com legend at the new Deli behind the Twist liquor store. My cheesesteak was delicious, and Pete's gyro was fabulous.

Thanks, Pete! :huggy:

ZARA

:yahoo:I DID IT! I DID IT!:yahoo:

:dye:I figured out the key spice and the chicken and dumplings taste exactly the way I remember from when my biomom made them!! I am Soo Happy!:dye:

:cartwheel:thewave::cartwheel

(Husband and son both said I look like a mad scientist in the kitchen...and that watching me is more entertaining than watching the TV...ahse holes)

Pete

Repete
:yahoo:I DID IT! I DID IT!:yahoo:

:dye:I figured out the key spice and the chicken and dumplings taste exactly the way I remember from when my biomom made them!! I am Soo Happy!:dye:

:cartwheel:thewave::cartwheel

(Husband and son both said I look like a mad scientist in the kitchen...and that watching me is more entertaining than watching the TV...ahse holes)

Can you fry chicken and make chocolate chip cookies?