M&T Bank Charlotte Hall Can KMA!

TPD

the poor dad
After going to Waldorf this morning to renew my expired driver's license WITH NO MASK required, I stopped at the M&T Bank branch in Charlotte Hall to transact business in the lobby. As soon as I walked in the teller informed me I needed a mask. I said I don't have one. She said she had one for me. I told her I wasn't going to wear it. She said I must wear it because as of yesterday evening CDC said I must wear one. I said nope not gonna happen. She said you then must go thru the drive-thru. I am the only person in the lobby, and she is the only teller I see behind the plexiglass! I walked out, I did not go thru the drive-thru. I was pissed! Especially after just coming from MVA in Waldorf - a state government agency that did not require me to wear a face diaper. I have one more transaction to conduct with M&T Bank and that will be my last one with them!

After leaving the bank, my blood pressure was up, thinking we are back to this nonsense. So just to see if this was an anomaly or if everyone one is requiring muzzles again, I went to 4 corporate retail stores and 1 regional bank in the California area and not one of those businesses required me to put on the face diaper. M&T Bank - the only public place out of 7 that I visited this morning, and the only place were I was the sole customer, required a F@^KING MASK! Fags!

End of rant. Until more businesses require me to become a bigger ******* than I already am.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I haven't encountered anywhere except for public transportation and the federal building I work in.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I would have asked her for the mask and withdraw slip to close my account.
Though I've never worn, or asked for a mask, in the past, when entering a place, when told I needed a mask and the person, with their reached out arm with a mask in hand says, "here's a mask", I always said, "I'm not wearing that after you've touched it", and went about my business. The look of shock is priceless. Those incidents always made my day.

Kinnakeet

If you won't do business with a bank requiring you to wear a mask you better put your money under your mattress.
NFCU requires it I do know that because I had to get a new bank card awhile back i just kept it below my nose and no one said anything

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mask demands is what made me pull the trigger on my crappy Publix job. As of Aug 2 all employees have to wear a mask and wear it over their whole nose and mouth. They said this was "per CDC mandate" which is a crock - the CDC recommends all sorts of things we ignore. Not to mention, as TPD pointed out, not all businesses are requiring this, so clearly it's not a "law" and each business can make their own decision.

And great! They make their decisions and I make mine.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Mask demands is what made me pull the trigger on my crappy Publix job. As of Aug 2 all employees have to wear a mask and wear it over their whole nose and mouth. They said this was "per CDC mandate" which is a crock - the CDC recommends all sorts of things we ignore. Not to mention, as TPD pointed out, not all businesses are requiring this, so clearly it's not a "law" and each business can make their own decision.

And great! They make their decisions and I make mine.
I was talking to a friend of mine, and she mentioned that even though she is about five years away from when she wanted to retire, she is prepared to quit her job rather than be forced to get a covid shot. She's made her decision.