M&T Bank Charlotte Hall Can KMA!

PJay

luvmygdaughters

After 18 months of news and information on the virus, vaccine and variants how can you still be so unclear how it works. Because of Trump and the Gop and misinformation not enough people are vaccinated to stop the spread and mutations. Its not a surprise there is a third variant and there will probably be more that is how viruses work.

The variants occur naturally as the virus spreads among the unvaccinated . If everyone was vaccinated the virus would mutate less as it doesn't have a suitable host to live in long enough

You can still get it and spread it if you are vaccinated it only lowers your chances of severe illness and hospitalization.
How long has Trump been out of office?? The vaccine is not working as well as predicted, maybe thats why the FDA is hesitant on putting a stamp of approval on it. Dont you think its a little odd, during the covid "outbreak" of 2020, there were very little flu cases diagnosed? No one was dying of anything except covid? Sorry, just not buying the whole pandemic thing. I worked with two men who contracted it, they both had no severe symptons other than losing taste and smell, temporarily. They had to quarantine for two weeks. One said it was like having a mild case of the flu, a fever and achy for a couple of days. The other said all he had was a headache for two days. One of these gentlemen is in his earlier 60's the other in his 40's. One other thing to consider, how many illegals crossing the border on a daily basis, are getting vaccinated?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's pretty interesting watching people act like they've never heard of the flu before March 2020. "OMG! People are getting sick!" Well....yeah..... "It kills people with compromised immune systems!!" Again.....yeah.... "You get a fever!! And lose your sense of smell and taste!" Yep, that's a typical flu alright.

Some people will repeat anything the TV and computer tell them to, no matter how silly it makes them look.

luvmygdaughters

It's pretty interesting watching people act like they've never heard of the flu before March 2020. "OMG! People are getting sick!" Well....yeah..... "It kills people with compromised immune systems!!" Again.....yeah.... "You get a fever!! And lose your sense of smell and taste!" Yep, that's a typical flu alright.

Some people will repeat anything the TV and computer tell them to, no matter how silly it makes them look.
IKR?? Unbelievable!!!!! I don't get a flu shot, never have. My parents would get them every year for the last 15 years they were alive. Every damn year, without fail, either one or the other or both would get the damn flu and feel miserable for a couple of weeks. Why? because you are injected with a live virus, supposedly so your body will build antibodies to protect you against it. When you do that, the virus mutates and becomes stronger, so the next year, you get a stronger injection and the whole process starts over...again! I understand if you have a compromised immune system why you may need an injection, but, if you are in reasonably good health, you should be able to recover from the virus with the usual treatment of rest, fluids, OTC fever reducer and pain reliever. That's my opinion only of course. I remember reading an article a few years ago, a pediatrician recommended not giving kids antibiotics for every little sniffle and sore throat, because, their natural immunities would lose strength to fight off infections and they would more or less, be dependent upon manmade antibiotics. I guess he may have been on to something.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
because you are injected with a live virus,
Um, no. The only flu vaccine with live viruses are the nasal spray types. The reason they probably got the flu was that the concoction distributed wasn't covering the strain that they became infected with. Your typical flu shot is a gamble on the predictions these "scientists" make as to what will be prevalent that season.

luvmygdaughters

Um, no. The only flu vaccine with live viruses are the nasal spray types. The reason they probably got the flu was that the concoction distributed wasn't covering the strain that they became infected with. Your typical flu shot is a gamble on the predictions these "scientists" make as to what will be prevalent that season.
I'm no doctor, you may be right, however, I was told it was a form of the virus, living or not.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

They use an attenuated, or inactivated, virus in flu shots; That's why the wait and see every year before a new flu shot is developed. What is really hilarious? If you got the flu shot and didn't get the flu, it was because of the flu shot. If you didn't get the flu shot and didn't get the flu, you were just lucky. Never, even with the flu, do they encourage a good and proper diet, getting enough Vitamin D, and exercise, to prevent, or lessen the severity, from getting sick from any virus.

Bayscrapper

How long has Trump been out of office?? The vaccine is not working as well as predicted, maybe thats why the FDA is hesitant on putting a stamp of approval on it. Dont you think its a little odd, during the covid "outbreak" of 2020, there were very little flu cases diagnosed? No one was dying of anything except covid? Sorry, just not buying the whole pandemic thing. I worked with two men who contracted it, they both had no severe symptons other than losing taste and smell, temporarily. They had to quarantine for two weeks. One said it was like having a mild case of the flu, a fever and achy for a couple of days. The other said all he had was a headache for two days. One of these gentlemen is in his earlier 60's the other in his 40's. One other thing to consider, how many illegals crossing the border on a daily basis, are getting vaccinated?

Because people were masking, washing or sanitizing their hands and social distancing.

Thats great for the two people you know. I know two people who died. Whats your point?

And what does Trump being out of office have to do with anything?

ladyhawk

After going to Waldorf this morning to renew my expired driver's license WITH NO MASK required, I stopped at the M&T Bank branch in Charlotte Hall to transact business in the lobby. As soon as I walked in the teller informed me I needed a mask. I said I don't have one. She said she had one for me. I told her I wasn't going to wear it. She said I must wear it because as of yesterday evening CDC said I must wear one. I said nope not gonna happen. She said you then must go thru the drive-thru. I am the only person in the lobby, and she is the only teller I see behind the plexiglass! I walked out, I did not go thru the drive-thru. I was pissed! Especially after just coming from MVA in Waldorf - a state government agency that did not require me to wear a face diaper. I have one more transaction to conduct with M&T Bank and that will be my last one with them!

After leaving the bank, my blood pressure was up, thinking we are back to this nonsense. So just to see if this was an anomaly or if everyone one is requiring muzzles again, I went to 4 corporate retail stores and 1 regional bank in the California area and not one of those businesses required me to put on the face diaper. M&T Bank - the only public place out of 7 that I visited this morning, and the only place were I was the sole customer, required a F@^KING MASK! Fags!

End of rant. Until more businesses require me to become a bigger *** than I already am.
Karen in control! I would have pulled my shirt up to my face. So far, that has worked for me :)

ladyhawk

Mask demands is what made me pull the trigger on my crappy Publix job. As of Aug 2 all employees have to wear a mask and wear it over their whole nose and mouth. They said this was "per CDC mandate" which is a crock - the CDC recommends all sorts of things we ignore. Not to mention, as TPD pointed out, not all businesses are requiring this, so clearly it's not a "law" and each business can make their own decision.

And great! They make their decisions and I make mine.
And the CDC are not Law Makers....

black dog

Free America
I'm no doctor, you may be right, however, I was told it was a form of the virus, living or not.

Sorta...
Flu vaccines cannot cause flu illness. Flu vaccines given with a needle (i.e., flu shots) are made with either inactivated (killed) viruses, or with only a single protein from the flu virus. The nasal spray vaccine contains live viruses that are attenuated (weakened) so that they will not cause illness.

ladyhawk

Lots of folks and Departments make law, the sad part is that we allow it to go on.
If a business insists that I wear a mask.... I wear it but I'm in and out while making a mental note to look elsewhere to do my business. For me to continue to visit, they would have some top notch service... And being on limited time limits the amount I spend..... Then if I forget something, it's just another stop somewhere else.... LOL

I retired from my job early because we were forced (including my boss) to return to work while others doing similar jobs were allowed to work from home. This was after being able to provide the same service we provided for over 15 years remotely... I still think it was a control issue on HIS end...