Mandatory Masks in SMC Again?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Last week, I received 2 emails from Calvert Internal Med Group within a couple of days - 1 was "we recommend masking" since Flu, RSV, and COVID cases are on the rise. The 2nd one was mando masking required. To their credit - CIMG included ALL 3 of those viruses, and due to people spending more time together inside in closer quarters when the weather is cold. This is not really news, it happens yearly, as we all know. And the Flu Type A is rampant right now, and extremely contagious.

I know a family that went to PA for Christmas, and the hubs was coming down with something - didn't know it was the flu. (TypeA) He had 101.5 temp by the next day and was so sick he had to go to Urgent Care. The entire family came home within hours and all of them (3 others) were sick, plus the elderly parents they went to vist got the Flu, too. All of them were pretty sick for a week.

GregV814

Do I havta explain everything in detail to you people... This is getting old.....

Lexington Park, Great Mills and the surrounding localities have an abundant number of medicine men. Just like in our once Proud Native Medicine men, they randomly supplement pharmaceuticals to treat anything from a common gunshot to acute boredom with ease! With their pricing structure, you'd be nutz to pass up their wares!!

AND, convenient too!!! Stop by any Sheetz, seben lebben, even home delivery!!! Ax around, you be findin' them...

sunshine98

Walmart Receipt Checker - one of the sh*ttiest jobs on the planet. Those folks probably get eventually promoted to customer service desk, which explains why they're so mean.

rio

So as an FYI; the urgent care by Harris Teeter, St.Mary's hospital, nor Georgetown Hospital have mask requirements right now. I was very shocked about Georgetown. However, Calvert Medical Group in Solomons will not do an in person visit without negative covid test if there are ANY cold symptoms, and masks are required in their office, even tho covid is NOT allowed there.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... will not do an in person visit without negative covid test if there are ANY cold symptoms, and masks are required in their office, even tho covid is NOT allowed there.
Remember back in the days when Sick people were helped at a hospital instead of turned away?

Tech

So as an FYI; the urgent care by Harris Teeter, St.Mary's hospital, nor Georgetown Hospital have mask requirements right now. I was very shocked about Georgetown. However, Calvert Medical Group in Solomons will not do an in person visit without negative covid test if there are ANY cold symptoms, and masks are required in their office, even tho covid is NOT allowed there.
Not true, was there couple of days ago, only request that if sick, wear a mask.

rio

Remember back in the days when Sick people were helped at a hospital instead of turned away?
I do want to make sure I was clear...I meant the doctors office of Calvert Health group in Solomons, don't know about Calvert Hospital. Hard to keep straight all the groups, centers, etc...

rio

Not true, was there couple of days ago, only request that if sick, wear a mask.
Don't think I was clear...I meant the doctors office of Calvert Health group in Solomons, don't know about Calvert Hospital. Hard to keep straight all the groups, centers, etc.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Don't think I was clear...I meant the doctors office of Calvert Health group in Solomons, don't know about Calvert Hospital. Hard to keep straight all the groups, centers, etc.
I understood you.

Tech

My doctor is in the building, must be a different group with Calvert in its name.

Reactions: rio