Manning Gets 35 Years

SG_Player1974

In all honesty.. I could care less what you think or feel. I am not giving you links or holding your hand. If you want to know what was revealed, go find it yourself. Or continue to be an idiot and judge something based on what you were told. Another good little boot-licker!

Spoken like a true colon digger. :coffee:

A colon digger is someone who is reaching so far up their rectum to pull out answers with nothing to back them up that they actually tickle their colon!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
In all honesty.. I could care less what you think or feel. I am not giving you links or holding your hand. If you want to know what was revealed, go find it yourself. Or continue to be an idiot and judge something based on what you were told. Another good little boot-licker!

Meds STILL haven't kicked in yet? Or have worn off? Or you need to get them adjusted because they aren't working any more?

Just tryin' to help.:buddies:

hooknline

Quite a retarded memory you have about Carter and as a soldier before, during and after his admin I seen things much different!

And the "he wasn't a reporter" baloney is just that... baloney! Since you THINK you're so smart.. what are the underlying words of any soldier or govt employee's oath? I'll paraphrase... "against all enemies, foreign and domestic"... know what domestic means? No, not farm animals or house pets!

If you were a soldier as you claim, honor, courage and commitment to your duties (even licking boots of superiors) would be your driving force in using acceptable proven method to protest an order...it is called climbing the chain of command until you are satisfied your greivances have been addressed. what those decisions involve will be usually above yyour paygrade but your initiation of the process will get attention if you keep climbing the chain.

nutz

Obviously you don't understand the differences in Article 90, 91 or 92 of the UCMJ. Go enlist and disobey any order... and you might learn the difference. In fact, you might be proper by disobeying just any order. Just because you are given an order doesn't make it proper and right. Besides an unlawful order, there is the premise of sound judgement. But I'll finish there.. you couldn't comprehend any of it anyway! Just be a good little boot-licker as you appear!

And Snowden is a civilian... UCMJ don't apply! He wasn't given any order! If he is ever caught, he'll most likely be held in a civilian kangaroo court.

JFC, you really do need your meds changed. No comment made by me was talking about Snowden. What a frickin' loon. :strangle:

Last edited:

nutz

If you were a soldier as you claim, honor, courage and commitment to your duties (even licking boots of superiors) would be your driving force in using acceptable proven method to protest an order...it is called climbing the chain of command until you are satisfied your greivances have been addressed. what those decisions involve will be usually above yyour paygrade but your initiation of the process will get attention if you keep climbing the chain.

Personally, if he is at the age he claims, he may just be returning from his extended vacation in Canada. :popcorn: