"Mary Worship?"

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Great! Then you will know why the Catechism [841] is in great error where it states that Muslims adore the "same Creator" as Christianity.

:blahblah: :blahblah:

No, I don't know that. In fact, the opposite.

Here we go again!:
You know what they say about opinions...

What would you seeing me in church "just once" really do?

I truly think grace would abound all the more for you and it would make me happy to see it, that's all. But, no matter; if you don't wanna go, you don't wanna go. I won't hound you about it.

Starman3000m

No, I don't know that. In fact, the opposite.

So, you agree with the RCC that the Islamic God, Al'lah, which was one of 360pagan gods placed in the Ka'aba at Mecca is the same deity that you adore? OK.

However, if you had really studied Islam, you would know that Al'lah is a different deity than the God of The Holy Bible. Let's go over the differences again and then if you wish to claim that Al'lah is the same deity you adore, then so be it.

Yahweh NEVER commanded His angels to bow down prostrate to Adam.
Al’lah Did: Qur’an: (002.034) (007.011) (015.028 - .030)

Yahweh NEVER authorized mankind to honor and kiss a stone. (Ka'ba)
Muhammad Did and Muslims still do to this day as a prescribed ritual during their pilgrimage (hajj) to Mecca.
(Sunan Muslim, Book 007, Number 2912 - 2916)
(Malik’s Muwatta: Book 20, Number 20.34.116)
(Qur’an: 022.027-.030)

Yahweh NEVER authorized men to beat their wives.
Al’lah Did: Qur’an: (004.032)

Yahweh NEVER authorized His prophets to have multiple wives- as many as the prophet desired, nor did Yahweh authorize men to have up to four wives.
Al’lah Did: Qur’an: (033.050) (004.003)

Yahweh NEVER promised a “paradise” filled with dark-eyed voluptuous women (virgins) as a “reward” to the “righteous.”
Al’lah Did: Qur’an: (037.040-.049) (056.035-.036) (078.031-.033)

Yahweh NEVER said that women were second-class citizens and comprised the greatest amount of residents in hell.
Muhammad Did: (Sahih Bukhari: Vol. 7, Book 62, No. 126)

If Muhammad is a prophet of Al'lah, Muhammad definitely cannot be a prophet of Yahweh.

Conclusion: Al'lah Is Not Yahweh and when Islamic theology says they are the same, (Qur'an 029.046) it is another lie that has been permitted in Islamic theology in order to deceive unsuspecting/uninformed non-Muslims; Christians and Jews.

It sure appears that the RCC bought into that deception.

Catholic Catechism
841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day." 330
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__P29.HTM

Research

Last edited:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Muslims believe in the God of Abraham as do Jews. What they believe about Him is different than what Christians believe about Him. I never once said that I believed what they do about Him.

Get off your tunnel-vision, self-righteous, bigoted high horse and stab your strawman elsewhere.

Starman3000m

Muslims believe in the God of Abraham as do Jews. What they believe about Him is different than what Christians believe about Him. I never once said that I believed what they do about Him.

Get off your tunnel-vision, self-righteous, bigoted high horse and stab your strawman elsewhere.

After reading the Islamic definition of Al'lah, you still believe that Muslims believe in the same God of Abraham as Jews?

:yikes:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
After reading the Islamic definition of Al'lah, you still believe that Muslims believe in the same God of Abraham as Jews?

:yikes:

Yes.

Do you suppose the Jews think Christians believe in the same God of Abraham as they do??? They don't think so, but we most certainly do. :yikes:

Get over it already. :rolleyes:

Starman3000m

Yes.

Do you suppose the Jews think Christians believe in the same God of Abraham as they do??? They don't think so, but we most certainly do. :yikes:

Get over it already. :rolleyes:

The Orthodox Jews will one day find out that Yeshua HaMashiach was/is indeed their awaited and prophesied Moshiach and that Yahweh is the same God that Messianic Jews and Gentile believers trusted in.

On the other hand, the Muslims will one day find out that the Al'lah they thought to be the true God was in fact a spiritual deception and that the "angelic being" that Muhammad encountered in a cave was NOT sent from Yahweh.

Al'lah is NOT Yahweh. :whistle:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Just stick with the Gospel....
That's all He told us to do.... Go tell everyone the Good News....
We're doing just that. What we're also doing in ensuring that the TRUE Gospel is stated here, that's all...
I truly think grace would abound all the more for you and it would make me happy to see it, that's all. But, no matter; if you don't wanna go, you don't wanna go. I won't hound you about it.
I've gotten tons of grace in the past because I was soo bad... I think I'm very "grace" efficient right now though; something like 60 MPG (Miles per unit of grace).

I believe it would make YOU happy (and that's what I want to do) but you're not telling my why it would make you happy. It won't do me any good to go to a place where I'd be unhappy so what is the benefit for you?

I had an ex girlfriend who used to relentlessly hound me about not going to church. We've stayed in touch and she would always bring it up when I saw her. One day she came into hard times and stopped going to church for almost 2 years. Now I had 2 options: Sing "I told you sooooo" or empathize with her (knowing full well that she now felt bad for hounding me). :yahoo: I chose the latter and she never hounded me again about it. :getdown:

UNA

The Orthodox Jews will one day find out that Yeshua HaMashiach was/is indeed their awaited and prophesied Moshiach and that Yahweh is the same God that Messianic Jews and Gentile believers trusted in.

On the other hand, the Muslims will one day find out that the Al'lah they thought to be the true God was in fact a spiritual deception and that the "angelic being" that Muhammad encountered in a cave was NOT sent from Yahweh.

Al'lah is NOT Yahweh. :whistle:

They are all the same god; just different interpretations and different #1 prophets. Muslims don't believe that Jesus is the son of god but they DO believe he's a very important prophet.

This is why I never label myself with a particular religion; the three big ones are very similar but there's a sub group in each that refuses to believe there is anything in common. I just don't get it

Can't we all just get along? :lol: I stead of bickering over who's imaginary guy in the sky is real? Don't you think it's interesting that all three religion's holy land is in the same place? Coincidence? I think not.

Starman3000m

They are all the same god; just different interpretations and different #1 prophets. Muslims don't believe that Jesus is the son of god but they DO believe he's a very important prophet.

This is why I never label myself with a particular religion; the three big ones are very similar but there's a sub group in each that refuses to believe there is anything in common. I just don't get it

Can't we all just get along? :lol: I stead of bickering over who's imaginary guy in the sky is real? Don't you think it's interesting that all three religion's holy land is in the same place? Coincidence? I think not.

Not Really when you consider that There Is Only One Truth:

(Brief overviews)

1: Orthodox Judaism teaches: Jesus was a "blasphemer. a false prophet, and the illigitimate son ofa Roman soldier. Judaic laws call for the killing a blasphemer (because Jesus proclaimed that He was the Son of God and Moshiach) Orthodox Judaism awaits two (2) Moshiachs: ben Yosef and ben David. Jews will reign as a superior people over Gentiles who abided by the Noahide Laws in the "world to come. - according to Orthodox Judaism.

2.) Islam teaches: Jesus was only a prophet sent to the Jews. He was supernaturally born of a virgin but was not the son of God because "Al'lah has no son." Jesus was really not crucified on Calvary - someone else took His place. Muhammad supersedes Jesus in authority and Muhammad is the "last and final prophet sent to mankind." Jesus will appear in the last days along with the Islamic Saviour al-Mahdi to rule this world. Jesus will be called "messiah", be a Muslim and preach from the Qur'an. He will break the symbol of the cross and condemn those who believed He was the Son of God. He will live for forty years and die. Muhammad will be the first to be "resurrected" and will have the power to allow people into paradise - according to Islamic theology.

3.) Messianic Judaism/New Testament Christianity teaches:

Jesus Christ is whom He proclaimed to be: The awaited Jewish Moshiach; The Son of God, born of a virgin, sinless, manifested as fully man and fully God, Lamb of God whose pure Atoning Blood was shed for the remission of sins to all who believe upon His Name and accept Him as their personal Lord and Saviour.

Jesus conquered sin and death and we have victory over sin and death through His Victory. Jesus resurrected from the tomb, was seen by more than 500 witnesses and ascended to Heaven where He is seated next to the Glory of God. Faith in Jesus makes a person a Child of God through the Born-Again conversion and spiritual regeneration of the individual.

Jesus will defeat the coming rule of antichrist who will have set up a one world/one religion system in this world and caused everyone to make a choice between allegience to his one-world system or Jesus. Those who side with Jesus will be persecuted and beheaded for their faith in Christ.

Upon defeating antichrist in the battle of Armageddon, Jesus will establish God's Peace on Earth for one-thousand years, reigning from Jerusalem. After the thousand years, Satan is loosed for a short time and Jesus will then contend in the final battle by defeating Satan once and for all(Gog and Magog) Then comes the Great White Throne Judgment when a new Heaven and a New earth will be established where only those whose names were written in the Lamb's Book of Life will be with God forever.

Will your name be found written in the Lamb's Book of Life? That's your choice.

There Is Only One Truth

Last edited:

Starman3000m

More RCC extra-Biblical Teachings

Source: Life on the Rock Program, Sunday, April 17, 2011
EWTN Network

Speaker: The Very William Casey, CPM
(Superior General of the Fathers of Mercy)

According to Fr. Casey's address to parishioners:

- "Mary was the spouse of the Holy Spirit."

- "...Mary was sinless..."

- "Do you accept Mary as your mother, as your Queen?"

- "As sailors are guided to port, so are Christians guided to Heaven by Mary."

- Continually praying the Holy Rosary "will lead to world peace."

The Holy Bible does not state that Mary was going to be "assumed" nor that she was born through the "Immaculate Conception" and, thus, "sinless".

According to the Holy Bible, it is the Holy Spirit who is the Advocate, Helper and the One who guides us to Jesus for our eternal Salvation in the here and now.

The RCC is preaching "salvation" via another gospel, another Jesus and another Mary and not the True Biblical teaching of Salvation from the New Testament Accounts.

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. (2 Corinthians 11:4)

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. (Galatians 1:8-9)

The written words of the Holy Bible contain all the essential truths that brings a person to the Salvation Grace that God offers through the Atoning Blood of Christ and there is no mention that Mary would ever join Him in Heaven as "Queen over all things," "Helper," "Advocate," Benefactress," co-Redemptrix," "Mediatrix," etc.

Jesus is the resurrected Saviour of mankind; There Is Proof of that.
There is no Biblical proof that Mary resurrected and was assumed up to Heaven to be given the title as "Queen over all things". No Proof - No Truth!

Last edited: