Mass hysteria

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sorry. You didnt come to the right gate and fill out the proper form I'll have to shove you in a cage

You..YOU...were the moron that stated there was no such thing as the "right gate". Do you ever feel as stupid as you obviously are???

BOP

Well you must know a lot of garbage people who agree with caging and numbering children as young as 2 or in some cases having downs syndrome.

Imagine you were being raped and or threatened with death in your country and sought asylum in Canada and your "daughters" you "luv" were put in cages and made to sleep on the floor of a detention center with a silver foil blanket..

Who are you talking to that says this is reasonable?

And why now do we need to do it as opposed to 5 years ago?

You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on being caged and rape fantasy. Maybe you should think about talking to someone about that.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on being caged and rape fantasy. Maybe you should think about talking to someone about that.

Sap must have found some of those silver foil blankets from the Obama regime, and wrapped them around his head.

PeoplesElbow

Songfourone

Your limited intellect and utter lack of communication skills gives you away every time. You could work on that....before you register your next screen name.

It was the "Trump circle jerk" comment...too soon?

Too funny, I haven't decided if I even want to stay yet.

Registering a new screen name sounds like a commitment I don't want to even bother with.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ohhhh, you prefer a Trump circle jerk, why didn't you say so?

I'd be happy with actual discussion about the issues and not childish taunts. If Trump is so terrible, certainly his detractors should be able to say why they believe that instead of calling him a Cheeto and mocking his wife's accent.

Welcome to the forums, btw. :howdy:

Hijinx

I'd be happy with actual discussion about the issues and not childish taunts. If Trump is so terrible, certainly his detractors should be able to say why they believe that instead of calling him a Cheeto and mocking his wife's accent.

I have been to other forums and they recognize immediately a new forum name . I suppose by the email of the person making it up.
IMO this forum should stop allowing new MPD's.
Now I am not for banning anyone, I am just saying that if you have an identity you have to keep it.
Not run off after the rest of the forum recognizes your stupidity and pretty much ignores your stupid remarks.

Songfourone

Hard to take a forum seriously when the first posts I read contains "Piss off wanker", "I used to take issue with Hispanics", "He's a child", "Dill weed", "short visit", "serial troll" and was accused of having a previous username....

So hands off Trump and Melanie?

Open season for other posters?

Hijinx

Hard to take a forum seriously when the first posts I read contains "Piss off wanker", "I used to take issue with Hispanics", "He's a child", "Dill weed", "short visit", "serial troll" and was accused of having a previous username....

Those thing describe you perfectly and if you had any brains atall you would leave such a forum, but of course you will not because this is just another name for you and you have been her for years pissing and moaning.

Songfourone

Those thing describe you perfectly and if you had any brains atall you would leave such a forum, but of course you will not because this is just another name for you and you have been her for years pissing and moaning.

Don’t shoot the messenger.

Not much of a forum if all that is posted is personal attack’s eh?

JustACitizen

I think you'll find you get along much better here if one or more of the below apply:

(a) you join the hive mind;
(b) you're close personal friends with Board Mommy;
(c) you're "premo";
(d) you don't say something that offends the tender sensibilities of the Board Mommy. The list of things that trigger her changes daily, if not by the hour.

Songfourone

I think you'll find you get along much better here if one or more of the below apply:

(a) you join the hive mind;
(b) you're close personal friends with Board Mommy;
(c) you're "premo";
(d) you don't say something that offends the tender sensibilities of the Board Mommy. The list of things that trigger her changes daily, if not by the hour.

Thank you.

None of those sound like something I would be interested in participating in.

;)