Mass hysteria

Sapidus

You are hopeless. Send me your address, just in case I'm in the "park" and need asylum...hopefully your mommy wont mind.

So you just ignore a government policy to seperate children from their parents and number and cage them?.

Okay. I hope no one ever shows you any compassion as long as you live.

This_person

You forgot to mention the asylum seekers who have done nothing wrong and not broken any laws.

the ones who show up at a Port of Entry? What about them?

No one has to tell me to feel empathy for a person trying to keep their child and themselves safe from rape and murder by seeking asylum but if you need someone to make you empathetic thats on you.

Start at 4:20

[video=youtube_share;eGuSdXiFtLk]http://youtu.be/eGuSdXiFtLk?t=261[/video]

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
If someone were being threatened or about to be robbed or raped yep. I'd let them in my house. Which is exactly what asylum is. You obviously are not capable understanding that.

Stop being a selfish ignorant bigot and start being a human being with some compassion.

That is not what asylum is, that is simply providing protection from crime, aka sanctuary. Protection from crime is not a condition for being granted asylum.

Sapidus

the ones who show up at a Port of Entry? What about them?

Start at 4:20

[video=youtube_share;eGuSdXiFtLk]http://youtu.be/eGuSdXiFtLk?t=261[/video]

taking an infant from a parent and caging it with strangers is inhumane.

But again, if you can justify it in your mind and square that with how you are living a christian life more power to you. But you are kidding yourself.

This_person

I was referring to illegal border crossings not those seeking asylum.

Good try but you are just not very smart

If they are seeking asylum, they are obligated to do that in the first safe country they come to, and they are obligated under US law to do that at a Port of Entry.

Anything else is illegal

Sapidus

If they are seeking asylum, they are obligated to do that in the first safe country they come to, and they are obligated under US law to do that at a Port of Entry.

Anything else is illegal

So if they come from Mexico where exactly do you want them to do that? Do you think before you make up excuses as to why its ok to treat brown people and their children no better than animals?

This_person

taking an infant from a parent and caging it with strangers is inhumane.

Good thing that doesn't happen in the United States.

However, taking kids and sending them across harsh terrain alone or with coyotes is equally inhumane - no, not true. It's far worse.

For example, had you listened to the border patrol agent, you would have heard how they find Plan B pills on 12 year old girls sent here because the parents know that the girl will be repeatedly raped as part of the cost of illegally entering the United States, but they are fine with that so long as she can kill the potential baby. Now, they are poor and huddled masses, but they can give their kids Plan B pills? Something just ain't right there. That's not as bad as pimping out your 12 year old to rape gangs so you can come to the US, but still pretty bad.

But again, if you can justify it in your mind and square that with how you are living a christian life more power to you. But you are kidding yourself.

First, I am quite certain from discussion with this screen name in the past that you are no authority to explain to me what is or is not a Christian life.

Second, I am very comfortable living in a country with a secular government and not a theocracy. You....you do.... you do KNOW we are not a theocracy and therefore what religious beliefs one has should not control our laws, right?

This_person

If they were being called a N***** or a F** it would be dunce

You really can't be serious, can you?

I mean, in actual theocracies homosexuals are killed for the crime of being homosexual, but there is a big difference between calling someone the exact same name as cigarettes used to be called and killing them.

Surely even you can understand the "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me" concept - being called names is not a reason to seek asylum.

This_person

So if they come from Mexico where exactly do you want them to do that?

Are you suggesting that Mexico is a nation so bad that people need to seek asylum from there? On what do you base that assertion?

Edit (to answer the question): If they are seeking asylum from Mexico I would expect them to do that at a Port of Entry or an American embassy in Mexico. Where would YOU expect them to do that?

Do you think before you make up excuses as to why its ok to treat brown people and their children no better than animals?

I can't give an answer whether or not I think before I do that because I don't do that.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Me too. NEver know when I'm gonna need some asylum too. Hey everyone!...free asylum at Sappy's house! Bring beer!
His mother isn’t going to allow him to bring that many people into her basement.

Hijinx

Sorry dill-weed, but calling names isn't persecution either and thus not asylum worthy.

If calling names was a reason to seek asylum I could seek it from tranny.
We all could, s/he has called us all part of the ignorati.

This_person

So, that will impact about 2000 of the about 12,000 in government care right now, as the other about 10,000 did not come here with their parents.

Kirstjen Nielsen said:
So I want to be clear on a couple other things. The vast majority — vast, vast majority — of children who are in the care of HHS right now — 10,000 of the 12,000 — were sent here alone by their parents. That’s when they were separated.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
So, that will impact about 2000 of the about 12,000 in government care right now, as the other about 10,000 did not come here with their parents.

Yep, because all the faux outrage was about ripping the kids from the parents arms. The outraged don't give a crap about those other illegals as it doesn't serve their goals.