Md Tax Refund

sockgirl77

you got the wrong person, i didn't vote for either of the liberals in the race, you did.

"all you did" was accept a redistribution of wealth, just like all those hood rats who have more kids than they can afford.

Keep rockin the 47%

I have more kids than I can afford and I'm not a hood rat. Oh and I didn't vote for Bammy either.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
you got the wrong person, i didn't vote for either of the liberals in the race, you did.

"all you did" was accept a redistribution of wealth, just like all those hood rats who have more kids than they can afford.

Keep rockin the 47%

You're one of the most liberal people on this forum so I'll call you a liar if you say you didn't vote for Obama.

.... and thanks for paying off my car :buddies:

Attachments

• sm Miata 09-04-10 005.jpg
    sm Miata 09-04-10 005.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 80

thatguy

You're one of the most liberal people on this forum so I'll call you a liar if you say you didn't vote for Obama.

.... and thanks for paying off my car :buddies:
you are wrong a lot :shrug:
first bragging about getting the EIC (being in poverty) and then bragging about a miata :killingme

keep rockin that 47%

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My federal got deposited yesterday. Still waiting on state.

Weird that mine was before Thing1's and his state got deposited first. Although, his was basically a straightforward 1040EZ.

I guess it will take longer for me to get my free money refund. :drama:

sockgirl77

Weird that mine was before Thing1's and his state got deposited first. Although, his was basically a straightforward 1040EZ.

I guess it will take longer for me to get my free money refund. :drama:

Mine was 1099. My parents got there state in a day after their federal. According to the website, mine is still being processed. :ohwell:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Maryland was deposited today! :yahoo:

Come on, Federal - momma needs a new kitchen floor! :getdown:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Got state Monday after 3 weeks. No federal yet, it was finally accepted Monday.

sockgirl77

Home Page

Your return has been received and is being processed. Refund status is updated once daily at approximately 10:30 a.m.

If you need additional assistance or have questions about your return you may contact Taxpayer Service at 410-260-7980 from Central Maryland or at 1-800-MD TAXES from elsewhere. Assistance is available Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. From February 1 - April 15 we experience extremely high call volume. As an alternative, you can send an email to taxhelp@comp.state.md.us and receive an answer in 2-3 business days.

It's not 10:30 yet, but I thought I'd check. :ohwell: