Md Tax Refund

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Yep.

Already part of the plan.

I've already done that also...:cheers: increased withholdings to Federal, lowered State, and increased deferred comp & 401K withholdings. I've already done 3 years in the past of furloughs so if needed, I can always make adjustments with my deferred comp and 401K accounts. If furlough taught me anything when I was doing it, it was to live with less.

If it wasn't for the gooberment energy credit, I would have owed on Federal this past year.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Just thought I'd post some before pictures of the present kitchen floor before the guys come out and put in the NEW tile on Tuesday!

1082610_673960549283992_129573064_o.jpg 1075422_673960522617328_707290066_o.jpg 1077237_673960565950657_1915129383_o.jpg

It will be great to have a nice looking floor. I can't wait! :cartwheel

Thank you Obama! :biggrin:

Bann

PREMO Member
Is that ceramic tile that you currently have on the floor?

No, it's the builder crap flooring put in when the place was new 13 years ago. I bought a short sale house, and there were lots of dings and cuts on one side of the kitchen. Most of it looks ok, but the one side looks like hell.

I went back & forth between putting down laminate flooring and tile and I just reallllly love the tile we put in our house in Florida. So - tile it is!

SG_Player1974

It will be great to have a nice looking floor. I can't wait! :cartwheel

Thank you Obama! :biggrin:

DAMN...

And I got back a little less than HALF of what I got back the previous year EVEN THOUGH everything stayed consistent. It was just my tax amount that went UP and my exemption amounts that went DOWN!

NO Thanks to you Obama :cussing:

Bann

PREMO Member
DAMN...

And I got back a little less than HALF of what I got back the previous year EVEN THOUGH everything stayed consistent. It was just my tax amount that went UP and my exemption amounts that went DOWN!

NO Thanks to you Obama :cussing:

:dance:

It's almost done!

Bann

PREMO Member
hey thatguy- i'll post the pic of my new kitchen tile floor when it's done so you can see your tax dollas at work. :neener:

Finally got my flooring in! :yahoo:

IMG_20130727_132756_062.jpg IMG_20130727_132828_164.jpg IMG_20130727_132918_362.jpg

Oh, and I paid a local tradesman to do the job, so you can be sure it went right back into the economy right here in Southern Maryland. :yay:

Finally got my flooring in! :yahoo:

View attachment 97643 View attachment 97644 View attachment 97642

Oh, and I paid a local tradesman to do the job, so you can be sure it went right back into the economy right here in Southern Maryland. :yay:

Bann-it does look great, congrats!

Do you know what you paid for installation per sqft? If you're happy with the installation process and the finished product, would you PM me the contact info of your installer? I'd like to use someone local, too. TIA!