Meeting with Married Couples ages 21-30

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Gary_Maddox623 said:
My name is Gary Maddox, and I am married to Amanda Maddox :flowers: . I am interested us getting together with other married couples who maybe interested in having a nights where we get together and chill, talk, and maybe even game nites (i.e. cards board games, etc :popcorn: :cheers: ). This is an no ad, nor an invite for swingers; no type of sexual meetings is being asked. I just figure they have a married group for church goer's; not to say I am not a church go'er. But, I always find those to be a little restrictive and old fashion :deadhorse . I rather meet with people who are married, or on the verge of getting married and would like to hangout with other married folks. We would concentrate more on having a go time and not worring about whats going to come out of our mouths, or be the next rumor in the church congregation. So, if your are interested give me a shout, and see what we can create in this wonderful community of ours :peace: .
Great fist post, also. :huggy:

H

hborror

Getting back on topic

Mr Maddox,

Your telling me you are looking for other married couples to befriend you, play board games, sit and talk over coffee and pastry's and all that jazz? Why? are all your friends young and not married?