Mega Millions $325

If I win, I sure as hell ain't advertising that fact here.
:yeahthat:
If we win, it will be obvious by our disappearance from southern maryland in all way shapes and forms. Once the "Huntr and Dymphna Say Eff U Foundation" has been set up and granted non-profit status we will re-appear.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
:yeahthat:
If we win, it will be obvious by our disappearance from southern maryland in all way shapes and forms. Once the "Huntr and Dymphna Say Eff U Foundation" has been set up and granted non-profit status we will re-appear.
hmmmmm, we gonna have some issues here. There are some statistics related to divorce rate among lottery winners....methinks I know why.

hmmmmm, we gonna have some issues here. There are some statistics related to divorce rate among lottery winners....methinks I know why.
You mean because I will divorce you before claiming the winnings from the ticket I bought that you know nothing about?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Well, one of us could be a multi-millionaire by now, but all the websites related to the lottery are down....I assume they are updating with the winning numbers.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I just saw the news and they said there were two winners. One from the Bronx, NY and the other in California. There was one 250k prize winner from Ocean City.

The winning numbers were 1, 17, 31, 37, 54 and the MegaBall 31

Last edited:
E

EmptyTimCup

Even with that kind of money, you can't go crazy because being rich is expensive. :lol:

Being Eccentric is Expensive ...

move to Idaho and burrow underground :whistle:

you could spend 2500 bucks a day and still have money piling up

E

EmptyTimCup

bump .........

biggest pot ever

225 Mil cash payout ......... :faint:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
1. Contact a financial attorney.
2. Establish the Aerogal Foundation For The Advancement of Forumites (AFAF).
3. Have select family members named as board trustees and executive position holders within the foundation, salaries comensurate to position.
4. Register it with the Federal government tax exempt.
5. Donate the lottery ticket to the foundation.
6. Apply for Federals funds in support of the AFAF.
7. Watch the feds and state weep over lost tax revenue.

(I imagine there will be several high salary positions available to non-family members:whistle:)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well, that might not be so easy. Figure $325, lose 1/2, take home $160 mil.
So, if we are the heirs to his unlikely demise, and he wins the lottery and dies shortly thereafter (or dies in a fiery accident on the way to the lottery office)

would we as heirs have to pay the income AND the death tax?? Or if we ki.. I mean if he dies on the way do we get to keep it all?

E

EmptyTimCup

1. Contact a financial attorney.
2. Establish the Aerogal Foundation For The Advancement of Forumites (AFAF).
3. Have select family members named as board trustees and executive position holders within the foundation, salaries comensurate to position.
4. Register it with the Federal government tax exempt.
5. Donate the lottery ticket to the foundation.
6. Apply for Federals funds in support of the AFAF.
7. Watch the feds and state weep over lost tax revenue.

(I imagine there will be several high salary positions available to non-family members:whistle:)

Ooooo Oooooo Can I handle your IT / MIS Needs ....... :howdy: