ISO Information Molestation at Edward T. Hall Aquatic Center

BernieP

Resident PIA
No,

Many people in here are "super active" and argument prone. Strangely, within the 5 years I've been in Calvert, I fail to see this type of bitchy behavior in many that I bump into.

You don't lay out an accusation, based on "unofficial" information then ask "does anybody know".
It comes across as rumor mongering.

PeoplesElbow

No,

Many people in here are "super active" and argument prone. Strangely, within the 5 years I've been in Calvert, I fail to see this type of bitchy behavior in many that I bump into.

You have to remember all the rumor mongering that goes on in Calvert too. Remember the cocaine laced Halloween candy story from a few years ago? The recent assault story from this past year?

The actual crimes never seem to have a rumor attached to them beforehand, like the woman that kept the kids bodies in the freezer.

I swear there is something in the water over there.

Forkian

No,

Yeah, unfortunately you can't ask anything on here without these trolls chiming in. Just ignore them.

BernieP

Resident PIA
You have to remember all the rumor mongering that goes on in Calvert too. Remember the cocaine laced Halloween candy story from a few years ago? The recent assault story from this past year?

The actual crimes never seem to have a rumor attached to them beforehand, like the woman that kept the kids bodies in the freezer.

I swear there is something in the water over there.

There are people who still swear the assaults took place... because they heard it from a friend (and it was on the internet)

BernieP

Resident PIA
Good Point.

obviously an open and shut investigation

So much so that it's been over a week and no "official" statement from the law enforcement community.

and people wonder why they get a ration when they post a passive aggressive rumor.

calvcopf

Appreciate the Calvert Co Sherriff's Dept for responding to my information request in such a timely manner.
Jan 4, 2017:

We are aware of the allegations/rumors on several of the boards about an alleged incident at the Edward T. Hall Aquatic Hall. The Calvert County Sheriff's Office takes these allegations very seriously. I can tell you we currently have an ongoing investigation into these allegations. We are planning a press release in the very near future, possibly tomorrow.

Thank you,

Captain David Payne
Calvert County Sheriff's Office
Patrol Commander

Last edited:

Forkian

Stop it, you're going to ruin the bitching about no information being released.

Hope this taught them a lesson. Especially considering the seriousness of these types of situations.

Prayers for the victim in this case and his family.

Keep a close eye on your kids, folks.

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
"Them", being the somd.com trolls.

The "Investigation" is still in progress. Don't rush to lynch someone before they get charged, let alone their day in court.
That's what some of us "trolls" are talking about.

So right now a "mother" made an accusation.
A person of interest has been identified
BUT...

You old biddies, you really like to rush out and judge.

Some day someone is going to post a name, and make the allegation public, only to find out the accusations were false.
But the damage will have been done.

I'll bet you still want someone arrested for those assaults.

Forkian

The "Investigation" is still in progress. Don't rush to lynch someone before they get charged, let alone their day in court.
That's what some of us "trolls" are talking about.

So right now a "mother" made an accusation.
A person of interest has been identified
BUT...

You old biddies, you really like to rush out and judge.

Some day someone is going to post a name, and make the allegation public, only to find out the accusations were false.
But the damage will have been done.

I'll bet you still want someone arrested for those assaults.

Enough already. You are embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

steppinthrax

This is the kind of #### I'm talking about.

You ask a general "pulse check" to see what's up, you get bitched at for defamation/slander. It is only that case if it's against a person and it wasn't a statement but a inquiry. Also based on the article that was just posted. Everything in there seemed to dictate what my wife said. In addition it seemed to mirror what I said.

I would never be irresponsible enough to post bull#### on a matter this serious. Based on the people I've heard it from and the quantity, would make it very credible.

Now the next step is to see what the actual investigation yields.

steppinthrax

DAmn you should see some of the comments on the news articles.

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0117/mantakesphotosofchildinbathroomstallpoliceinvesgate.html

"I hope the perpetrator can't swim .. I'd accidentally knock him into the pool and accidentally fall on top. them ..<<. CPR >> Christ Provides Retribution .. punishment inflicted on someone as vengeance for a wrong or criminal act....Not to be confused with a vigilante ..."

"If this is true I hope he runs into an angry parent that gives him such a large dose of pepper spray in his eyes that it permanently blinds him. Anyone that is bold enough to do something like this would have no problem taking things to the next level and ruining some child’s life. I hope they catch him and make an example out of him before he prays on another innocent kid."

"If she saw the man taking photos of her child, why didn’t she confront him and demand he delete what pictures he took."

"give us a description of this pervert- matter of fact I’ll do it for you: WHITE MALE, ages 18-80"