Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
List ...tp, water, coffee, milk /creamer (for coffee), soup and dog food. check

Bring it! Its all good.

:coffee:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Speaking of which......

Since today is pretty nice out, take a few minutes to check your vehicle. I'll bet your tires are low. Mine were, and I check them frequently. Also check and refill your windshield washer fluids, and blinker fluid as applicable.

The auto parts store is all out of blinker fluid! :tantrum:

RPMDAD

I am. Been to Aldi for ingredients to make a big pot of soup and already have milk, TP, and I can make bread in the bread-maker economically. My friend is springing for the chips and beer for the big game.

Have all the essentials, stopped and picked up beer. Well stocked on cat and dog food. Don't think we are going to get anything down here in Calvert. The wife is out working in Centerville Va., they may get something out there, but she doesn't come home here till Wednesday.

Shutout

They have my area right on the 4"-6" of snow line. That really isn't too bad just a pain in the ass to drive in the stuff. Fortunately my son's day off is tomorrow. I should come home from work tomorrow afternoon to a shoveled driveway. I hope.

TPD

the poor dad

Attachments

• il_570xN.362827662_1j0w.jpg
    il_570xN.362827662_1j0w.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 98

Rt235

So I see this:

"A Winter Storm Watch is in effect Sunday evening through Monday afternoon. Snow accumulations of five inches or more expected for the WTOP listening area." per WTOP

RAIN!!!! Gonna wash all this salt off the roads..and those vehicles!! :buddies: