Most quotable movies?

donbarzini

Vito: "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse".

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clemenza: "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael: "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael: "Just this once, I'll let you ask me about my business."

Kay: "Did you do it Michael?"

Michael: "No."

mAlice

professional daydreamer
My Cousin Vinny

Vinny Gambini: Look, it's either me or them. You're gettin' ####ed one way or the other. Heh he.
[Stan tries to get up]
Vinny Gambini: Hey, relax, I'm gonna help you.
Stan: Gee thanks.
Vinny Gambini: Excuse me, I think a modicum of gratitude would not be out of line here.
Stan: You think I should be grateful?
Vinny Gambini: Yeah, it's your ass, not mine. I think you should be grateful. I think you should be down on your ####in' knees.
Stan: I didn't know it was such an honor to get a visit from you.
Vinny Gambini: I'm doing a favor, you know. You're gettin' me for nothing, you little ####.
Stan: That's one hell of an ego you got.
Vinny Gambini: What the #### is your problem? I did not come down here just to get jerked off.
Stan: I'm not jerking you off. I'm not doing anything.
Vinny Gambini: That's it. You're on your own. I'll just take care of Sleeping Beauty.

Vinny Gambini: What about these pants I got on? You think they're okay?
Mona Lisa Vito: Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing around. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water - BAM. A ####in' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are lying on the ground in little bloody pieces. Now I ask you, do you give a #### what kind of pants the son-of-a-##### who shot you was wearing?

Vinny Gambini: Your Honor, may I have permission to treat Ms. Vito as a hostile witness?
Mona Lisa Vito: You think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight.
Judge Chamberlain Haller: Do you two know each other?
Vinny Gambini: Yeah, she's my fiancée.
Judge Chamberlain Haller: Well, that would certainly explain the hostility.

Vinny Gambini: How could it take you 5 minutes to cook your grits when it takes the entire grit-eating world 20 minutes?
Mr. Tipton: Um... I'm a fast cook, I guess.
Vinny Gambini: You're a fast cook? Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a grit faster in your kitchen than any place on the face of the earth?
Mr. Tipton: I don't know.
Vinny Gambini: Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? Did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?

K

Kizzy

:yay: :killingme Another great movie!

I might have to watch movies this weekend with all this rain coming in. :jet:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Tombstone!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Wyatt Earp:</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The law is coming! You tell them I'm coming . . . and Hell's coming with me! You hear?! Hell's coming with me!

Doc Holliday:

My hypocrisy goes only so far.

I'm your huckleberry.

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself

Oh, Johnny I apologize. I forgot you were there. You may go now.

You're a daisey if you do.

You look like somebody just walked over your grave.

Come to think of it, pretty much anything Val Kilmer said (or did) in that movie. :lol: :drama:<!--Replace5--><!--Tombstone--><!--Replace6-->

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bull Durham

Skip: You guys. You lollygag the ball around the infield. You lollygag your way down to first. You lollygag in and out of the dugout. You know what that makes you? Larry!
Larry: Lollygaggers!
Skip: Lollygaggers.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
vraiblonde said:
Skip: You guys. You lollygag the ball around the infield. You lollygag your way down to first. You lollygag in and out of the dugout. You know what that makes you? Larry!
Larry: Lollygaggers!
Skip: Lollygaggers.
Great movie.

Vrai, I assumed you took a vow of chastity or something against watching any movie with ultraliberals Sarandon and Robbins in it. Not because they would use their movies to push their beliefs, but on general principles.

BuddyLee

Football addict
cattitude said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Wyatt Earp:</TD><TD vAlign=top>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The law is coming! You tell them I'm coming . . . and Hell's coming with me! You hear?! Hell's coming with me!

Doc Holliday:

My hypocrisy goes only so far.

I'm your huckleberry.

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself

Oh, Johnny I apologize. I forgot you were there. You may go now.

You're a daisey if you do.

You look like somebody just walked over your grave.

Come to think of it, pretty much anything Val Kilmer said (or did) in that movie. :lol: :drama:<!--Replace5--><!--Tombstone--><!--Replace6-->
:yeahthat: How could you not like that character!:yay:

D

dems4me

I finally have narrowed it down and choose my favorite line from a Movie...

its from Tequila Sunrise

where Michelle Pfieffer tells Mel Gibson -- "you want to screw your friend? Well then fock him and NOT me" :clap: :clap:

woodchuck70

I'm your huckleberry!
Also from Tombstone:

Doc: Well I've got two guns one for each of you.

From Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail:

Old Woman\Man: So because some watery tart tossed you a sword you can wield extreme executive power.

And lastly from Super Troopers

"Littering and Littering And Littering and Smoking the reefer."

"These snozz berries taste like snozz berries."

"Hey you bear f***er!"

E

Ernie

Movie: Blue Velvet with dennis hopper playing frank booth.

Frank Booth: I'll send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, ####er! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a ####ing gun, ####er! You recieve a love letter from me, you're ####ed forever! You understand, ####? I'll send you straight to hell, ####er!

or

Frank Booth: What kind of beer you drink, neighbor?
Jeffrey Beaumont: Heineken
Frank Booth: Heineken? #### that ####! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Homeschooled Boy: And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so that Man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals. (Mean Girls)

:snicker: