Motorcycle Accident

Jedmobile

Terrible news about the motorcycle accident. I wonder if it was Tiki related? I am very sad for all those involved. Families, victims, EMS and Police. What a horrible thing to go through.

lam2

tickled~pink
I read on St. Mary's today that it was a male and female and that they had Tiki Bar stamps on their hands.

Tragic!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I read on St. Mary's today that it was a male and female and that they had Tiki Bar stamps on their hands.

Tragic!

I reserve comment until I hear details.

Single Vehicle?

Drinking?

First ride of the year?

Lots of missing details..

GMansGirl

Two die in motorcycle crash?

I searched the Washington Post and saw nothing about the death's.
Anyone else had any success finding an article?

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!

Tragic!

Great, now the families of the deceased will sue the Tiki bar for making them drink IF drinking was a factor.

Sad that these days thats the first thing I thought of when I read that. My prayers to the families involved.

keepsmiling

This was a tragic horrific accident. If you are from around here, think back to the motorcycle accident years ago on the Island. Please pray for all of those who was there last nite. And please say a prayer for the family where the bodies and body parts landed in their front yard where the accident happened. The cops have been called back to the scene because the poor family is in their yard finding more parts and pieces of the motorcycle.

frequentflier

happy to be living
This was a tragic horrific accident. If you are from around here, think back to the motorcycle accident years ago on the Island. Please pray for all of those who was there last nite. And please say a prayer for the family where the bodies and body parts landed in their front yard where the accident happened. The cops have been called back to the scene because the poor family is in their yard finding more parts and pieces of the motorcycle.

I just watched a kid on a crotch rocket pop a wheelie for quite a ways on 2/4going towards Solomons Island/the bridge. Hope we don't read about him later.

GMansGirl

OMG! WTF! Thats so gross. How do you know this?

camily

Peace

RIP Orlando.

Great, now the families of the deceased will sue the Tiki bar for making them drink IF drinking was a factor.

Sad that these days thats the first thing I thought of when I read that. My prayers to the families involved.

Not to start a war here, but isn't there is a law on the books that the owner of the bar is responsible for the actions of the patrons, and it's the bar owner's responsibility to ensure that the patrons don't leave drunk?

keepsmiling

OMG! WTF! Thats so gross. How do you know this?

Unfortunately, I was there last nite and when I drove by earlier I asked the homeowner was there anything I could do for her and her family and she and her husband told me what they were doing....that poor lady was in a total shock. What can you do for someone when something like this happens?

camily

Peace
Not to start a war here, but isn't there is a law on the books that the owner of the bar is responsible for the actions of the patrons, and it's the bar owner's responsibility to ensure that the patrons don't leave drunk?

Bartenders can get sued. I know this from being a bartender. Stupid law.