My baby hedgehog was put to sleep yesterday.

M

Mousebaby

I'll just make the cross, you can personalize it if you would like. Your choice, I have cedar, oak or pressure treated wood.

I would assume the pressure treated would last the longest out in the elements. I can do that I have a wood burner. Thank you again! :huggy:

jetmonkey

neat

Attachments

• porcupine-baby.jpg
    porcupine-baby.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Hedgehog_450x513.jpg
    Hedgehog_450x513.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 86
  • hedgehog.JPG
    hedgehog.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 85

frozenrain

She had Wobbly Hedgehog disease. She was only 7 months old. They gave her 6 months to a year and she was gone in less than two weeks. I am so devistated, so please be kind. I need virtual hugs, not bashing. My heart is broken. :bawl:

:huggy: I am sorry for your loss.Hedgehogs are adorable we used to get them in our garden in England .In the evening they used to snuffle around looking for food.
:huggy:

She had Wobbly Hedgehog disease. She was only 7 months old. They gave her 6 months to a year and she was gone in less than two weeks. I am so devistated, so please be kind. I need virtual hugs, not bashing. My heart is broken. :bawl:

My sympathies. Hug.

M

Mousebaby

It might be a pity me thread. But I deserve some kind of human compassion as I have lost a good friend to me. I am also alone at the moment (hubby is in LA at the moment on business) and I have no one to really cry on. So guess who got picked? :shrug:

I

Inkpen

I am so very sorry Mouse :huggy:!!!

M

Mousebaby

Thanks to all of you who have a heart and are kind enough to give me the support I need now and will probably need for a long time. She was very loved and will be missed for years to come. :huggy: