My neighbor went missing this weekend.

mgdbaa

Wow. Your story is like some crazy mafia stuff. :yikes:

Hopefully one day you will get the answers you are looking for.

I agree. Last year, the babysitter told me that my real mom called her and asked if she could babysit me and she said sure. So my mom dropped me off at her house. Keep in mind this is past tense. I asked her how I got to her house.

I called the babysitter ex husband and asked him. He told me he just went along with what ever his wife told him. So I asked him, What did she tell you? He said she called him one night and told him that a little girl was coming home with her and would be staying with them for a while.

Now I ask all of you reading this, What do you make of the 2 different stories?

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Personally , I do not think my mother is alive. I have always tried to find out who she was and what happened. In the past 2 years I learned more then I had ever know before. With information I have collected, it appears that she may have been killed and it could have been covered up. I apperntly had family that lived in Alexandria Va. The babysitter I was left with told me that last year. I asked her why she never took me to my family. She claimed that she couldn't rememebr where they lived. Someone should have called the police when my mother never came back. But they didn't. I do believe that the babysitter I was left with knew what really happened to my mother. Instead of taking me to my family or calling the police, she later gave me to another couple who eventually went to court and got tempory legal custody of me. To this day, I do not have a birth certificate or even know what my real age is. I just go by what the st. marys court system put in the legal document. I have searched for answers in Alexandria, DC and Maryland. No one seems to really want to get envolved with this. Big mystery as to how I ended up in St. Marys County when I had family that lived in VA.

awwww daymmm ... Im with Mig :yay: :huggy:... crap here have another :huggy:

TurboK9

I agree. Last year, the babysitter told me that my real mom called her and asked if she could babysit me and she said sure. So my mom dropped me off at her house. Keep in mind this is past tense. I asked her how I got to her house.

I called the babysitter ex husband and asked him. He told me he just went along with what ever his wife told him. So I asked him, What did she tell you? He said she called him one night and told him that a little girl was coming home with her and would be staying with them for a while.

What's puzzling me is that there seem to be several people you have spoken to who knew your mother, but you can't get a full name? If you can get a first and last name you can search public records, maybe even find a missing persons report, or a birth certificate. If you have an approximate date for your mothers dissappearance you can search records and old news articles for unsolved murders, etc. Can this former boyfriend of hers give you an address or an approximate address where she lived? If you know who your grandmother was and where she was living you should be able to get a name... then locate your mother's birth record, and with that info, your own birth record...

You have a lot of random info.... you should be able to use that to build up more concrete information.

:confused:

poster

I would look more closely to the babysitter.
You should write a book about what you're going through.
If it becomes a best seller and you become rich.....your mom will find you. :whistle:

mgdbaa

What's puzzling me is that there seem to be several people you have spoken to who knew your mother, but you can't get a full name? If you can get a first and last name you can search public records, maybe even find a missing persons report, or a birth certificate. If you have an approximate date for your mothers dissappearance you can search records and old news articles for unsolved murders, etc. Can this former boyfriend of hers give you an address or an approximate address where she lived? If you know who your grandmother was and where she was living you should be able to get a name... then locate your mother's birth record, and with that info, your own birth record...

You have a lot of random info.... you should be able to use that to build up more concrete information.

:confused:

Random info is exactly it. I only know what the babysitter has told me. She didn't give me a name of the grandmother. She just told me she knew I had one in VA who loved. I asked her why she didn't take me there and she said she didn't remember how to get there. Also, The people I have been talking to did not know my mothers real name. They all used alias. I have no solid info on anything. Just a bunch of rumors that keep leading me back to the babysitter.

glhs837

Power with Control
Might be enough to interest the Americas Most Wanted bunch, have you ever thought of contacting them?

mgdbaa

Might be enough to interest the Americas Most Wanted bunch, have you ever thought of contacting them?

Yes I have written them and everyone and anyone that I can think of and I get no responses or I need to know what my mothers name is.

tiltedangel

what year did all of this happen? When i lived in woodbridge there was a little 3 year old girl that i believe was kidnapped while her parents were at a christmas party, will try to find an article...1988

mgdbaa

what year did all of this happen? When i lived in woodbridge there was a little 3 year old girl that i believe was kidnapped while her parents were at a christmas party, will try to find an article...1988

Thanks, thats not me. This would have happened between 1975 and 76. I was about 2 or 3. I celebrate my b day as 10-24-73. Apparently my real mom called in the month of October and said she had b day gifts for me and never showed up. So the women who raised me just picked a day in the month of October. I believe in 78 is when they went to court and got custody of me and it refers to me as the child known as blank blank and is belived to be 5 years old. So I really don't know what my true age is. Since I use 1973 as the birth year, I am 36. I could be 35 or 37. Who knows?

poster

Thanks, thats not me. This would have happened between 1975 and 76. I was about 2 or 3. I celebrate my b day as 10-24-73. Apparently my real mom called in the month of October and said she had b day gifts for me and never showed up. So the women who raised me just picked a day in the month of October. I believe in 78 is when they went to court and got custody of me and it refers to me as the child known as blank blank and is belived to be 5 years old. So I really don't know what my true age is. Since I use 1973 as the birth year, I am 36. I could be 35 or 37. Who knows?

Have you contacted the Wash Post (or other papers) looking for incidents from 71 to 77? Or looked for records of births at hospitals during those periods?

lovinmaryland

Why cant you just get a police officer to go question the babysitter? This is odd that they wont even question people :confused:

mgdbaa

Have you contacted the Wash Post (or other papers) looking for incidents from 71 to 77? Or looked for records of births at hospitals during those periods?

yes I did. I even went as far as checking to see if I could find out if the babysitter did have a child that her ex husband didn't know about just trying every avenue. Really the thought of her being my mom really isn't true. Im sure of that. I am sure that something bad happened to my real mom and i just need to figure a way to find out her real name. That is the obsticle I am having.

mgdbaa

Why cant you just get a police officer to go question the babysitter? This is odd that they wont even question people :confused:

Well that would be great if it were that simple. Police cannot just go and start questioning people without some thing to go off of. Really its all here say. She could easily say that she doesnt know what I am talking about.

Believe me, I wish it were that easy.

mgdbaa

Maybe you should hire a private investigator.

I thought of that, but that would require lots of money. Money is not something I have. So I have been doing it on my own as I find out things. The only problem with that, is I keep coming to a dead end. I guess whats meant to be will happen in due time.

ginwoman

I thought of that, but that would require lots of money. Money is not something I have. So I have been doing it on my own as I find out things. The only problem with that, is I keep coming to a dead end. I guess whats meant to be will happen in due time.

Have you seen the show "The Locater"?

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I would look more closely to the babysitter.
You should write a book about what you're going through.
If it becomes a best seller and you become rich.....your mom will find you. :whistle:

I concur. Write a book and it will become a best seller because of "mystery". A lot of people like reading mystery books. When your book is sold, you can use the money to hire private investigator or whatever you need to find your mother and family.

Can you get your DNA done and put it in the computer system that may bring up your parents' names and family tree?

mgdbaa

I concur. Write a book and it will become a best seller because of "mystery". A lot of people like reading mystery books. When your book is sold, you can use the money to hire private investigator or whatever you need to find your mother and family.

Can you get your DNA done and put it in the computer system that may bring up your parents' names and family tree?

I would love to do that. I don't know where to go to make that happen. I always thought that maybe my dna might match unsolved murder victims.

Also, writing a book? Who would I go to for that? I just don't know the resources for such a move.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I would love to do that. I don't know where to go to make that happen. I always thought that maybe my dna might match unsolved murder victims.

Also, writing a book? Who would I go to for that? I just don't know the resources for such a move.

Just go ahead and start writing your book on Word Document. Don't worry about grammar and spelling. Just get your story out on the computer and then fix the grammar and spelling at the end. Remember to save a lot and save it on a CD or memory stick in case the computer crash or power went out. Once you gets all that taken care of, ask a trust friend to read it to help make suggest or fix something. And then go on the internet to look for the list of "publishers" to submit a book to. Most publishers are in New York City.

You can always go to library and ask them for help of where you can submit your books to to get it publish.

I will buy your book and good luck!