My Turlet is Bubbling!!!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
The General Services guy that I emailed about a broken toilet here at work just made fun of me because I didn't know what the technical term for the "swirling" of the water after you flush was called. I told him it was swirling continuously and it describes what it's doing perfectly. Now, he's made me feel embarressed. :bawl:

:lol:

got2party

When I hear that happening with my toilets (usually when the washer is draining), I schedule someone to come out and snake the pipes. I have tree roots that grow into the pipes and that's the first sign that they are interfering with the water draining. The first time it happened I didn't think anything of it and ignored....big mistake. I have to do it every 18 months or so.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
When I hear that happening with my toilets (usually when the washer is draining), I schedule someone to come out and snake the pipes. I have tree roots that grow into the pipes and that's the first sign that they are interfering with the water draining. The first time it happened I didn't think anything of it and ignored....big mistake. I have to do it every 18 months or so.

Have you ever tried that Rid-X stuff? :confused:

2Bullies73

OMG... I am sitting here laughing... tears squirting and I had to run to my turlet before I peed allover the place... ya'll are tooooo funny today...