Need a new car/SUV

Kinnakeet

I love my 2011 Terrain and have always maintained it. Recently, we discovered the sunroof drain is leaking into the car and the floors are soaked and getting moldy. We have it scheduled to be fixed with a mechanic who will have to remove the headliner and bleach it, etc. It sounds like an expensive repair and my husband and I have discussed just buying something else. My car has less than 90,000 miles on it. I love that there is a dvr player and all the songs from my favorite CD's are on it so I don't always have to listen to the radio. I guess most new cars don't even have a cd player. Call me old but I am not into new technology. The GPS is also old and has messed me up many times (again, I don't use my phone for that stuff)
The only Ford I ever owned was a 63 Falcon. Had a few other brands but have mostly been GMC/Chevrolet. I need a small SUV and don't want a mini van or truck. We are looking at new but would consider used.
We have talked about a Suburu but the dealership is in Annapolis.

What are you all driving and what do you like/dislike about it? Thanks for any input.
Cheaper to repair what you have

Kinnakeet

I am still driving 2003 Chevy Silverado (my main vehicle) over 200k.
The check engine light has been coming on lately.
Fault code P0174, running lean.
O2 sensor?
When O2 sensors go bad I think the computer says full rich

OldHillcrestGuy

I have had nothing but Subaru's and Toyota's that I drive since about 1986, had several Subaru's till 2005 then went to Toyota's since. Im on my second Highlander now. Ive been looking also for replacement for a Corolla and the Rav 4 and Subaru Forester are pretty much at the top of my list.