Need some brilliant ideas

jetmonkey

Well, wait a minute...now I might like Apollo better.

My son and DIL have two boxers - Rocky and Adrian :)rolleyes:). So Apollo was the natural choice for this one, apparently. But if I can think of him as Apollo Theater instead of Apollo Creed, I might be happier with the name.

It's SHOWTIME!! At the APOLLO!!!

That might work....

If they didn't have him that long, you can change it to whatever you want.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Drop one L in the spelling of his name and you have yourself Apolo Ohno, olympic speed skater. :hot:

Attachments

• Apolo 1.jpg
    Apolo 1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 78

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So how greatly has your live been improved by incorporating a dog so far?

150%?
300%?
600%?

I hate to say this, but after a few days with Mr. Perfect I now find my cats filthy and disgusting, with their shedding and puking and general nastiness.

:ohwell:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
He also has zero interest in the cat food OR the cat ####.

See? He's perfect!

Reminds me of our boy Lenny, 15 pound part Chihuahua and part Jack Russell. He's been wonderful ever since 2002 when we rescued him from Tri-County. He's a smart boy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just to clear up and stop the hate mail :lol: :

Apollo isn't a puppy - he's two years old or thereabouts. My DIL's mother found him running by the highway and stopped to chase him down. She found his owner, who said they didn't want him and she should take him to the pound :mad:. She pawned him off on my son and DIL, who were just opening their skating rink and couldn't really give him any time because they're so busy.

Enter me.

So technically he is a rescue, not from a breeder, and not a puppy. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Although if my perfect dog were a puppy from a breeder, I'd have gotten him. I have no problem with breeders and grabbing some random pound dog to bring home is, to me, like grabbing some random guy to bring home. The dog has to fit and there needs to be some though put into it or nobody will be happy.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just to clear up and stop the hate mail :lol: :

Apollo isn't a puppy - he's two years old or thereabouts. My DIL's mother found him running by the highway and stopped to chase him down. She found his owner, who said they didn't want him and she should take him to the pound :mad:. She pawned him off on my son and DIL, who were just opening their skating rink and couldn't really give him any time because they're so busy.

Enter me.

You got hate mail for getting a dog? :lmao: